Author Thread: Young Adult Chat Room
BookLover8

View Profile
History
Young Adult Chat Room
Posted : 11 Dec, 2016 04:13 PM

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone knew the best times to check out the YA chat room? Every time I have checked, it's been empty. It used to be very active, and I enjoyed being a part of it and getting to know people. Now it seems forgotten about. There also doesn't seem to be much dialog on these forums either. The posts get a lot of views, but barely any replies. Oh well, just some observations I had and felt like sharing. Thanks for reading! Feel free to respond with your own thoughts or suggestions, or what has worked for you!

View Profile
History
Young Adult Chat Room
Posted : 11 Dec, 2016 04:23 PM

I never knew that it was ever active. Every time I've tried it, it's been completely empty. :P

BookLover8

View Profile
History
Young Adult Chat Room
Posted : 11 Dec, 2016 05:27 PM

Yep! When I first joined a couple years ago it was. I guess some of those same people that helped keep it active probably aren't a part of the site anymore.

View Profile
History
Young Adult Chat Room
Posted : 21 Dec, 2016 08:13 AM

Honestly there's so few people using chat now that we all just go into the 40+ room. You will find some people our age chatting in there but not much. Though if you are like me It just feels nice to just chat with other fellow christians. The best time to go in that room is between 9 pm -1 am.

I hope that helps some ! God bless.

BookLover8

View Profile
History
Young Adult Chat Room
Posted : 27 Dec, 2016 09:36 PM

That's good to know! Thank you! :)