Author Thread: church singles group
Admin

church singles group
Posted : 19 Dec, 2016 12:03 AM

i have considered joining a church singles group,but i am very skeptical about it,cause i'm not sure if i'll meet someone around my age,or find someone who doesn't have a load of problems what do you think? should i give it a try or should i consider another option?

BlessedBenny

View Profile
History
church singles group
Posted : 24 Dec, 2016 08:18 AM

Looking at all the questions you've asked in the other groups, I must say you're a very confused person and need serious help if you wish to find a partners that you'll remain with

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
church singles group
Posted : 25 Dec, 2016 10:10 AM

How about seeking a counselor before joining the singles group? You should get much better advice there about your decision.

View Profile
History
church singles group
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 05:09 PM

i am confused,cause i can't find a suitable mate who will not judge me for my disability and cause i'm poor and have fallen on hard times. i live in a rural area,there's nothing but farms,woods,and no jobs to be found. i've tried,but too many people,too few jobs. and there's no places to meet women and also all women seem to be taken and the only single women,around here,are either trashy,single moms,or drug addicts. why do i either bother anymore,might as well give up and live a life a celibate loner and have a nun for companionship and to help take care of me. or i can find a church or sect that still does arranged marriages. it may be easier for me if the hard stuff was left to the elders or a matchmaker. it may be better for me if i had a woman that would only know a little bit at first and we get to know each other better after were married.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
church singles group
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 06:40 PM

What is really your intention of posting new topics here? Clearly you have already given up.

View Profile
History
church singles group
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 09:55 PM

i'm trying to see what other options i have left. i don't think i can live alone and celibate. cause a nun can't marry or do anything beyond friendship. i want to have my own family like many of my friends do. if i was rich i could just buy a bride from russia or china,but i don't have that option.

View Profile
History
church singles group
Posted : 27 Dec, 2016 05:53 PM

"i am confused,cause i can't find a suitable mate who will not judge me for my disability and cause i'm poor and have fallen on hard times. i live in a rural area,there's nothing but farms,woods,and no jobs to be found."

Okay. But you have to be reasonable. Try to place yourself in a woman's shoes. Women come here and go over hundreds of profiles. If they see someone who is doing well financially and then they see someone who is extremely poor, then what would you do if you were a woman? I think, you would message the rich guy first to see if he likes you. If he doesn't, then move on to the next one. But everybody starts with the best one first and then moves on. Looking for a mate is kind of like shopping for a home. You have a certain amount of money in the bank, and then there are the houses on sale. You have to find a house that you can afford and meets your needs at the same time. Perhaps you can ask the owner to lower the price a bit, but you should be looking for something that you can afford. If what you can afford is a tiny house, then look for a tiny house. Don't look for a million-dollar house, because there's no way you can buy it. So, what I am trying to explain to you is that this dating site is like a market. People get to know others, but everybody is a bit cautious, because they all want a good deal. Nobody wants to settle for less. Everybody wants to get a good wife and a good husband. There are things that are positives and negatives. Everybody wants to have a spouse who has as many positives as possible. When men are looking for a wife, the positives are beauty, kindness, good cook, good mother, faithful, humble, low maintenance -- those are generally the qualities that men look for. If you are a woman, the positives are good personality, good talker, humorous, handsome, manly, confident, important, successful. Those are some positives. Do you notice something? The qualities men look for in women are mostly things that women are born with. So, if a woman doesn't have a beautiful body, for example, then guess what? It's really sad news for the woman, because there's not much she can do about it. And as years go by, her body is not going to get more beautiful. But most of the things that women find attractive about men can be learned or picked up. So, if you think you are unattractive to women and nobody wants you, YOU CAN CHANGE THAT! Many times you see beautiful women with complete jerks. Sometimes they go with ugly men. Sometimes they go with narcissists. Many women are attracted to bad guys. A lot of them are naturally attracted to trouble. All you need to do is learn how to act like trouble. Many times you see women who fall in love with poor men who have nothing. So, don't let those things totally discourage you. Have you seen that guy on YouTube who has no limbs? He got married. I thought that was totally absurd, but you see it's not! So, even if you had no limbs, you could get married. It's more about what's inside your head that counts than how much money you have in the bank and how you look, etc. Those are superficial things. Women are not really attracted to that. The good news is you can change your mind, your thinking, you behavior. You can be a new man. I am not saying it's quick and easy, but it is possible. While if you were born an ugly woman, you could have a reason for being depressed, because you can't do much about that. Plastic surgery maybe? Anyway, you are very lucky to be a man. for one. Secondly, you are very lucky that you can use a computer. There are disabled and mentally ill people can't even press the Enter key on the keyboard. Obviously you are not THAT disabled. You have a brain. You can think and express your thoughts. I think, you could have a good future. Cheer up. 2017 is going to be a good year for you!

View Profile
History
church singles group
Posted : 27 Dec, 2016 06:44 PM

it's hard for me cause i don't get out much,and also out here where i live there's nothing here. no places to hang out or meet people and there's very few options when it comes to dating. most of the women here are either married or taken. i have mentioned before about becoming a mennonite,there's a church in the area. the women there are nice and plain. i may just give them a call and see if they have any gatherings for singles. there's usually more women then men in their communities,so it may be easier for me to find someone.

View Profile
History
church singles group
Posted : 27 Dec, 2016 09:26 PM

I think, that's a good idea.