Author Thread: HELP FILTER OUT INACTIVE PEOPLE
Admin

HELP FILTER OUT INACTIVE PEOPLE
Posted : 13 Apr, 2017 11:04 PM

Earlier there was a link which showed me who is currently online. Now it's gone. It's now localized. Hardly anybody is online where I Live. And the whole point of seeing who is online is so we can talk to someone, but if it's only showing me who is online in my area (within 200 miles), then most of the time I see no one. So, what I would like to ask is either put back the original page that showed who is online right now, or allow us to see who is online IN MY COUNTRY. Don't limit it to a 200-mile radius.

Secondly, it would be great if we could search for profiles that have been active for the past few weeks. I keep writing to people and they don't even read my messages. I think, it's because they are not active anymore.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Apr, 2017 10:40 PM

Hi, I don't know how to filter that but if you don't get response yet or probably never, maybe you should wait for your match but I don't know the span of expectation and it takes a lot of patience. But if you believe you receive it, waiting is not a reason to agonize because there's a lot to do.

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Apr, 2017 09:58 PM

The admin would never remove inactive profiles since it gives the impression that the site is bigger and has more active members.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2017 10:10 PM

The site could readily indicate how long it has been since an individual has been online. That would help you make a decision about bothering to write a note.