Author Thread: Introduce yourself and relate how did you accept Christ as your Personal Lord and Savior!
Admin

Introduce yourself and relate how did you accept Christ as your Personal Lord and Savior!
Posted : 16 Feb, 2008 09:23 AM

The heading says it all :)

My friends call me Oys.. I accepted the Lord when I was 9 years old in a Children's Sunday School . I grew up in the church, there were times when I backed out a little bit especially during my high school days but God loves me so much that He took me back, and now I am serving Him..

I know my testimony is a bit boring lol

But I am so interested in salvation stories... every time I hear testimonies of different people, within different cultures and backgrounds-I see more of the Lord and how He uses situations to draw people to Him :)

Please, feel free to relate your salvation stories, short or long. Through this sharing, we can glorify God more and more in our lives :)

God BLess!! :purpleangel:

View Profile
History
Introduce yourself and relate how did you accept Christ as your Personal Lord and Savior!
Posted : 16 Feb, 2008 10:21 AM

Hi I'm val my salvation story is a story of events that happen over a period of time a very short time. but I love the Lord and I thank God for his grace and mercy each day. this is my confession each day if it had not been for the Lord on my side were would i be.:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2008 05:42 PM

Amen!!!

wow it must have been a bit dramatic!!

God Bless !!

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 05:25 PM

Hi!

I'm Jeanette, and I grew up going to a mission that had been started by the First Baptist Church in the small city where I was born and raised. One of my older sisters kept me interested in going to Sunday School. I'll have to be honest and say that, before I was saved, I did not want to hear a sermon; but my mother made another sister (close to my age) and me sit still through the morning and evening sermons.

As God began to convict my heart, a revival was held at our church (mission). The evangelist was close to 100 years old, and he preached "hell fire and damnation"! God was dealing strongly with my heart during an invitation, and the evangelist, Rev. Aker, came over to me! He asked me if I was ready to be saved. I finally surrendered my life to God, prayed for forgiveness, and was baptized with several others who were saved during the revival.

I'm thankful that my salvation was not totally based on doing something to avoid hell! I had been taught as a young child about God's love and forgiveness and about His plan for my life. SJC1985 :glow: