Author Thread: 2 website glitches?
Admin

2 website glitches?
Posted : 7 Aug, 2017 09:43 PM

I don't see a category for this. This seems the place.

1.I opened someones mail to me. I typed a response and clicked send. It didn't send it but went straight to MyMatches.

2. I tried to use advanced search. I clicked on submit and save but got no matches. Only yesterday it was working.

Any suggestions?

View Profile
History
2 website glitches?
Posted : 8 Aug, 2017 03:44 PM

That happened to me to....3 times on the same reply...it was frustrating...gota it through tho...maybe lil demons messin with us......It seems to working better today...I wouldnt worry about it unless it keeps happening...Continued Blessings to you!!!

View Profile
History
2 website glitches?
Posted : 10 Aug, 2017 06:33 PM

The advanced search and the basic search fail to bring up any results. Anyone else have this issue? it worked fine just the other day.

View Profile
History
2 website glitches?
Posted : 22 Aug, 2017 07:51 PM

The advanced search and the basic search fail to bring up any results. Anyone else have this issue? it worked fine about 15 days ago.

Still unable to search. Still brings up no results. Does the webmaster read these? If so, please offer some help.

Thank you.

View Profile
History
2 website glitches?
Posted : 24 Aug, 2017 12:07 AM

I have experienced similar problems with the Advanced Search. Sometimes I narrow down my searches by specifying exactly what type of denominations I prefer. And the search results include ALL denominations as if I hadn't specified anything at all. So, clearly some features don't work even when the system "seems" to work.

View Profile
History
2 website glitches?
Posted : 29 Aug, 2017 01:13 PM

I had problems sending messages earlier, but I was able to resolve my issue by removing the ad blocker from my browser. The one I had was interfering with this site, and so I couldn't send a message. But once it was disabled, I was able to send a message.