Author Thread: Are looks all that matter?
Admin

Are looks all that matter?
Posted : 7 Mar, 2018 09:06 PM

You know I reminded of a person with love and a caring heart and one that looks at the personality rather then looks. Are looks really that important. I would say to some degree but they shouldn't engulf the whole idea of getting to know someone.

Looks do fade away. Looks are not always a good thing either. Just because someone looks good on the outside doesn't mean they look that way on the inside. We all have a light God has given us to show through this dark world.

We express that light by who we are not the way we look. I have met some that have a larger then life personality and it made me all the more attracted to them even if they weren't that attractive themselves. Personality will always be there but the looks wont be there forever.

I find myself also looking around and seeing couples that have been together for a month or two and they say "Oh were so happy were so in love" I kinda think to myself "It wont last" because this is a thing called lust. Its not that you love that person next to you, you just love what they can give you.

Most of the marriages relationships bf and gf whatever you want to call them don't work out because of this one problem. Vanity is the answer. I reminded that God the Holy Spirit and his son Jesus Christ were not vain people. They were humble and still are. They prove to us to look at the heart not the body. For what does the Bible say about the body from dust you came and dust you shall return.

It humbles me to know that one day I wont be writing this posts anymore. You wont be hearing from me, you wont be talking to me. I shall have my spirit rested. We are here to bring others to Christ and if along the way we can find that special someone who has that difference from the rest we must start a foundation first built on Christ.

God Bless.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Are looks all that matter?
Posted : 10 Jul, 2021 09:16 AM

Hmmm

Who is Adm !!

😁