Author Thread: Long distance
Admin

Long distance
Posted : 13 Jul, 2019 06:40 PM

Why wouldn't most men consider long distance relationships? (Country to country), I've met pretty good guys on this site but distance always seems to be a problem. Is it the expenses/cost that comes with traveling? What if a woman is willing to pay? Will that still be a problem?? Is it cultural differences? I am genuinely curious and looking forward to get a response.

Pacif

View Profile
History
Long distance
Posted : 21 Aug, 2019 07:05 AM

Long distance relationships needs patience and trust. But both parties miss each other and should work towards living in close proximity if not under one roof.

I dont mind a guy joining me in my country. Perhaps there were issues that made the lady to leave without a word. May be she was not treated in a humane manner. It would be hard to conclude that only greencard or wealth was sought though there is evil in the world anyway.

Hilly

View Profile
History
Long distance
Posted : 19 Sep, 2019 09:34 PM

Am pretty sure every profile has a country location, someone contacts you after reading your location and after chatting for sometime he brings in an issue of distance 😠 Why would you waste someone time for all that long, why would you respond on day 1 after reading her profile. Men change this........... it’s not good to waste someone ‘s time.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Long distance
Posted : 3 Jun, 2021 12:08 AM

I've had this same problem too. 90 percent of men I meet on here are super far away. They won't meet me at all.

Page : 1 2