Author Thread: Women's Rights movement
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 03:36 PM

Many men are seeking a Woman described in Proverbs 31.

Would you be offended by seeking a relationship with a Women's activist supporter ?

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 29 Dec, 2019 09:23 AM

It's illogical to think that because she said she is against the abuse of women and children that she is for the abuse of men. The only way that can be logical, is if you think that men have a right to be abusive.

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 30 Dec, 2019 01:53 AM

is easy to say when You do not experience exclusion on a daily basis simply because You are a male on a female dominated planet...why? Law of Mom rules the world....

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 5 Jan, 2020 03:23 PM

Photo

@

Byys

You are do far from the Truth it's Rediculous!

Nowhere have you seen me say I hate men .

What ignorance.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 5 Jan, 2020 10:09 PM

Well once again its time to set straight a paranoid man who is afraid to even post a photo of himself. He used to be called PHOTO and now has another BS name something like BYBS. I am against abuse of women, children, animals and men. If you are so worried about being abused, then I suggest you date a shy gentle frightened woman. That way you will feel safe. Your responses are so dipsy and goofy that very few people take you seriously. You know EXACTLY what I meant in my post. By the way, do YOU abuse women, children, animals or men? you seem to have a lot of knowledge on the subject.

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 29 Jan, 2020 06:02 AM

pretty obvious needafriend hates men too?

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 29 Jan, 2020 06:46 AM

Why? Because she is agaist the abuse of women? Do you think that men have a right to be abisive towards women?

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 30 Jan, 2020 02:27 AM

it definitely appears women feel they have gained the right to abuse men?

the funniest thing is if You study Holy Bible it reveals the Kingdom of Heaven is found with in the hearts of Men.

as for the Ladies?

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 30 Jan, 2020 07:16 AM

Oh come on now Byys, you get abused by women? You certainly do not physically, that would be a liitle hard to do. No? So you claim to be verbally "hen pecked" now in abuse by women? How is that?

Oh and you dont know your Bible very well when it comes to the future "Kingdom of Heaven" as the Bible talks about MANKIND, which includes women!

You should know the verse - there is neither Jew nor Greek, male nor female...... in the future KINGDOM! Pay attention Byys!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 30 Jan, 2020 11:41 AM

BYYS - this was my statement: I do like to have a door opened for me, but I have also opened a door for many men. Let common sense prevail based on the situation. I am against abortion, low pay and abuse of women and children. otherwise, pay us the same as you get IF we are doing the same job. -- i forgot to mention i do work with animal rights groups --nothing distresses me more than the abuse of animals. and you know who does that? 98% are men. I dont approve of women abusing men...but each of us has a right to LEAVE an abusive situation. YOU need to eliminate your middle initians, and what is left?? BS

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 30 Jan, 2020 12:49 PM

Teddy, you do know that abuse isn't just physical, right? Not that Byss is being abused in shape or form.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5