Author Thread: Women's Rights movement
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 03:36 PM

Many men are seeking a Woman described in Proverbs 31.

Would you be offended by seeking a relationship with a Women's activist supporter ?

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 6 Dec, 2019 08:54 PM

Proverbs 31 is mostly about manhood. King Lemuel's mom is teaching him through prophecy. The "Proverbs 31 woman" is what a king should seek. So yes, those aspects should be important to us.

As far as being an activist, it would depend on what she's being an activist for? First, we must adhere to God's word. If it's in line with what God has said, then no problem. If it's in opposition to scripture, then no reason to be a part of it.

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 12:59 AM

both my Grandmother's and Mom were diligent workers to the cause's of Women's Lib,empowerment,equality,rights.

if a Woman claims these beliefs and lives them I would happily date them, if they are like my sister's whom attempt to play both sides , I would not have any interest in dating them.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 05:29 AM

I'm not a womens lib supporter except, I do feel women should get equal pay, if they are doing the same job as a man does.

Many women are good for more than cooking, cleaning, and child bearing! 😀

I'm against Abortion, as God is and any Christian should be .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 05:31 AM

Some men are still in the cave area when women said nothing about anything.

They need to mature !

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 07:20 AM

Some women actually choose that lifestyle. It's very traditional and it's what God's word teaches. I think the main issue is separating what is correct to certain extremes that are used to exploit.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 08:09 AM

Some of the earlier suffragettes didn’t support abortion.

But the later ERA women activist’s wanted “abortion on demand”. ERA activists needed abortion to be “equal with men”.

How killing your own baby makes you “equal” with a man is a bit puzzling unless you’re goal is to establish equality with a male abortionist—who is the real sadistic baby killer often tearing apart live babies from the womb limb by limb

Now Democrat Governor Ralph Northam of Virginia wants to kill babies even after they’ve been born. See his ominous interview online

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 08:21 AM

God created a man then created a woman. So He made them different for a reason. They are not to be the same. If there was no difference God would have created one sex.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 08:24 AM

Some Democrats don't even realize what the DNC platform supports.

Many people don't even vote. They think God is not in governmental things.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 09:55 AM

Some men seek a Proverbs 31 woman without even trying to be the kind of man a Proverbs 31 woman would consider marrying

You have to be extremely ignorant or willfully stupid to be a godless democrat

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Women's Rights movement
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 03:47 PM

Many "republicans" and "democrats" aren't really republicans or democrats. Pick your poison.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5