Author Thread: In a relationship
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
In a relationship
Posted : 15 Dec, 2019 07:53 AM

Shouldn't that refer to just dating platonically ? If you're not married and you are Christian.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
In a relationship
Posted : 25 Dec, 2019 12:18 AM

The phrase "duh" in reply to a comment mockingly emplies, that the commenter has said something silly and that's how I took it.

View Profile
History
In a relationship
Posted : 25 Dec, 2019 07:42 AM

That's not how I meant it. To me, it means more like obviously.

View Profile
History
In a relationship
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 10:54 AM

In a relationship means, in theory, that you are both exclusive, dating only each other, but are not yet married assuming it's ever going to happen. But if you never want to marry then make it clear to the guy so he understands the situation and so he can find someone more willing to be caught.

View Profile
History
In a relationship
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 10:55 AM

I would as well.

View Profile
History
In a relationship
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 11:00 AM

In a relationship has not a thing to do with sex! It's means you're seeing someone, are committed, that it might go to marriage and you are not looking for any friends outside of that relationship.

Of course a Christian is not supposed to have sex outside of marriage. I'd respect your sacred virginity as if you were a nun. No kissing, holding hands, separate ends of the aisle at movies at church and no physical interaction until the 25th anniversary, I'm far too impotent for sex even if it were allowed.

View Profile
History
In a relationship
Posted : 29 Feb, 2020 11:12 AM

Certainly! But if you have O physical interaction before marriage you can't expect the guy to suddenly want to get physical AFTER marriage if he's only treated you like a nun. Seems to me you have to show the guy a bit of affection without saying that even shaking hands at the sign of peace in Holy Mass with the priest watching is sinful! Certainly it is wrong to say NO to sex before marriage because the Bible doesn't allow it and then to say NO to sex after marriage because you see it as "rape" if you're not in the mood. If you wish to be platonic tell the guy that so the guy can find a better match for himself.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
In a relationship
Posted : 20 Mar, 2020 05:44 AM

Ajax

Ask usual you went to far on this thread .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
In a relationship
Posted : 20 Mar, 2020 05:46 AM

As usual

Corrected

You do tht on other topics as well here on CDFF.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
In a relationship
Posted : 20 Mar, 2020 05:48 AM

In a relationship means you are just dating each other in hopes it will develop into marriage.

Sometimes it doesn't.

Page : 1 2