Author Thread: When was the last time that you heard a fantastic story of God's saving grace?
Loree7

View Profile
History
When was the last time that you heard a fantastic story of God's saving grace?
Posted : 28 Feb, 2020 08:30 AM

It was through a divine appointment that I followed the incessant barking of a neighborhood dog and met a brother in Christ. (It wasn't his dog making the racket.) I was privileged to hear his testimony.

My boyhood city was fully given over to Satan. There were no Christians. One day, when I was seven-years-old, something new happened. A Christian came to town. He preached in the city and my mother dragged me to hear this new thing. I stood and heard the name "Jesus" for the first time. I thought, "someday, I'll know that man Jesus." That was the only day that a Christian came to town.

I grew up in the church of Satan. I led worship and was demon possessed, but always wanting to meet that man Jesus. I became more heavily involved with Satanic worship, its rituals, ceremonies, and suppers. I drank the blood and ate the flesh of Satan's suppers. I saw my three brothers murdered by demons.

My step father lay dying thrashing in a pool of blood and water as his demon killed him. My mother shouted out in agony, "Why?!" Why are you doing this? He served you! He sacrificed to you. He gave you everything that you asked. He followed you. Why are you killing him? Why?!" The demon came out of my mom's husband, beat her up, and replied, "Don't you know that this is the price required for serving me? This is the cost of following me." My mother served that demon to the end of her life as well.

I moved away and as I was walking one day a Baptist girl asked me, "Do you know Jesus?" "No, I one day I will." I replied. She responded, "I believe that too." I came to know Jesus. The demons left, but I was still tormented with the desire to drink blood. I missed the taste in my mouth. I prayed that God would take it away. When I had my first Lord's supper, God took that desire to drink blood from me.