Author Thread: Money
Admin

Money
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 02:45 AM

Is it me, or do all men born and raised outside of Africa believe that all African are after them for their money?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 04:55 AM

As someone who has witnessed a few women friends marry men from overseas. Who subsequently left them once they got their stay in the UK. By which time in some of the cases children had been born. Its not about money, no one wants to be taken advantage of. People are right to be cautious especially in an online forum. I don't care where in the world a person is from, as long as he lives in the UK I'm happy to chat. And to that effect I've blocked all people outside the UK from messaging me...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 05:20 AM

As a consequence I'm a lot less popular these days but that's ok...:-)

sucha

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 16 Mar, 2020 09:28 AM

I don't want o change your mind,and kindly I'm not speaking for myself....but to tell you the truth stereotyping other people stories and experiences can actually cost you a love of a lifetime....you never know

i would urge you to trust in the leading of the Lord opening your heart to possibilities...your love could be in japan or philippine..... relationships and experiences are different

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 17 Mar, 2020 05:28 AM

The colour of someone's skin or their nationality is of no consequence to me. But if looking at someone as a potential suitor, they have to be living in the same country as me...:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 17 Mar, 2020 11:25 AM

I am not seeking any man outside of USA. If he lives here and has already citizenship in USA then he's a candidate for me.

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 17 Mar, 2020 11:40 AM

Sadly it's true, and it's not something that will go away very soon or near future. Prejudices, and biasness, racism exist because of sin. All have sinned. Black or white, Jew or Gentile...all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory. However to each their own because of the 'hardness' of our hearts . My view. Thank you.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 17 Mar, 2020 12:01 PM

I don't think most guys believe this. Why do most African women think American guys believe they are after their money?

It goes both ways. We can assume people believe something, but instead of assuming, it's probably best to just ask. If the answer isn't what you want to hear, then better to find out soon rather than later.

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 05:12 AM

Trjue ,sin has caused many things to go wrong! Its true there are ladies who want to marry for money,men who just want to use women because they have wealth and so on...so its a matter of faith and choice ..but its true there a women looking for genuine love ..and men too..

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 05:14 AM

True,..and i like this forum more than the chatrooms ..this is mature and reasonable

View Profile
History
Money
Posted : 5 Apr, 2020 07:58 AM

Not just the money but also for the visa. Those in developed countries think that those from developing countries are only after those two. Thanks to people who do that, everyone from developing countries are stereotyped to be that way not just Africa. It's sad because even those who are just looking for true love gets prejudged.

I've learned that Russians and Nigerians are the people they're most wary of. I don't know about Russians but Nigerians are notorious. I've watched documentaries where men and women have been conned by the latter and those poor people lost thousands of dollars. Some even millions. One even commited suicide because she was made to believe that she broke a law. She was broke and she was being terrorrized by these people. She got involved with a syndicate of Nigerians who operates in different countries.

More often than not, people who have been scammed fall for someone who was just impersonating another person. So basically, they just fall for a picture. And sadly, they were just being laughed at by the scammers.

Morale of the story? Don't ever send money to someone you meet online even if they were so convincing. They always start small then the amount gets bigger and bigger. They're heartless and they'll su ck you dry.

Page : 1 2