Author Thread: Online Men
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 25 Jun, 2020 11:06 AM

Why is it the many Men don't want a Serious one on one relationship with a divorced woman?

Even when they themselves are divorced!!

Do they not know most divorces happen Because if Men!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 26 Jun, 2020 05:28 AM

Professional family counselor told me, it's always One partners fault more than the other when a marriage ends in divorce.

He didn't specify men but He knew it takes both people to Work together for that marriage to workout.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 26 Jun, 2020 05:33 AM

Statistically it's Men's fault! Adultery, Abuse of all kinds, and desertion.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 26 Jun, 2020 05:45 AM

Ephesians 5:28

Nkjv

So husband's ought to love their own wives as their own bodies: he who loves his wife loves himself.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 26 Jun, 2020 05:47 AM

There is Scripture for Everyday living if one studies God's Word .

Thing is, people don't care about what the Word of God says !!

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 27 Jun, 2020 09:22 PM

I have never been divorced or married, so I am looking for someone who hasn't been married yet. It would feel very weird to me if I knew that my wife has been through another marriage already and I haven't. If a man has been through a divorce already, then I see no reason why he shouldn't be okay marrying someone who's also been divorced. Divorce is sin and marrying a divorced woman is also sin according to the Bible. It's like shooting someone and then shooting a second bullet. You've killed a man with one shot, but why not add another bullet just to make sure? Divorced once and marrying a divorced woman is the same thing, I think. You have sinned once and now you're going to sin again. Same thing. :(

Alligator

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 29 Jun, 2020 05:48 PM

Silver - I can see you dont read the Bible except to interpret it to suit your own taste.

There's a whole lot of verses that say you cannot marry a divorced woman or you cause her to commit adultery. BUT what everyone is overlooking, is the ORIGINAL reason she is divorced. i doubt you could be convinced, because you dont want to look at the entire picture.

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 29 Jun, 2020 07:38 PM

"There's a whole lot of verses that say you cannot marry a divorced woman or you cause her to commit adultery."

I know that. Did I imply that someone CAN marry a divorced woman? I don't think so. I feel like you're arguing with yourself. But whatever. That's what this forum is for. Lol

Alligator

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 4 Jul, 2020 11:48 AM

I am not arguing with myself. I am telling you that the original circumstances determine if you can remarry. YOU are the one who needs to read the entire situations and not just fit them to what you want to believe.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 4 Jul, 2020 02:27 PM

Unfortunately many men don't know that Biblical reasons a woman can divorce him.

Some women choose to stay in abuse snd or adulterous Marriage.

A man is to Respect his Wife .

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Online Men
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 01:12 PM

Women hold the keys to sex, men hold the keys to relationships. If a man doesn't want a divorced woman then you will have o live with it.

It all comes down to choice.

Page : 1 2