Author Thread: Do you believe God can give you a message through a movie?
Admin

Do you believe God can give you a message through a movie?
Posted : 3 Jul, 2020 07:09 AM

For example, I was feeling doubtful about finding a wife and then while I was flipping through the channels I saw that the movie Fireproof was on. Another example, for a while I was feeling guilty about asking God for anything, because I felt like I was being selfish, but then when I woke up there was a movie on called The Encounter, it was about a group of people who are in this diner that is run by Jesus. In the movie there was a part where Jesus told this girl to ask him for his help. I don't know about anyone else, but I believe God does work through our televisions, our radios, and even us to show us signs and to tell us things we need to hear.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jul, 2020 05:33 PM

Morgan,

Read the Word, stop watching the sewer system in the main room of the house.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 09:28 AM

While the above POV has some truth in it.., it’s denying the all extending power of The Most High GOD. God can come through a billboard, nature, random people, random anything. It’s all designed via His Perfect Order and alignment ...

if you test the spirit.. you can one day discern: Knowing.

Ask and Pray.

Our ABBA works in mysterious ways. HE can & will use whatever HE can to get our attention. Yes, I feel HE is capable of signs and wonders... HE came for the sin-sick, not those whom don’t need a doctor. HE is the balm in Gilead, Dear Heart.

The way JESUS May get through to you- may vary from the way HE gets through to me.

It’s erroneous and a little silly to think Our GOD can’t- when He can do just as—and whatever HE pleases.

It is true that one can stumble into temptation by watching and listening to certain things... and willfully watching certain genres of media.

There’s a great quote by someone whom said:

“The Media controls the mind.”

^It’s True... despite the messenger.. so just be vigilant and willing to have GOD direct your life, and ask The Holy One for discernment...Yeshua/JESUS can & will direct your path... if you ask HIM . Blessing You.🙏🏽

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 03:44 PM

Movies only project the message of the plot. Nothing that an actor/actress wears or says has anything to do with a message from God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2020 11:51 AM

Yes, I know he can, Morgan, if you're still on this forum, or CDFF. But, below advice from Isaiah profile is bang on accurate as well... I loved your postings, Morgan. God bless you, so much.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Oct, 2020 03:29 PM

How well you will spot a message depends on your spiritual and philosophical maturity. Plenty of films have truth drops and are way deeper than the surface level.

A lot of newer films are more basic in this respect as is the latest music, the films and music from the 90's probably contain the most truth if you can interpret it.

Fight Club & The Matrix are my two go too films for philosophy and the elites letting you know what's up.

For anything new you have to watch unknown B movies, the mainstream films are just pushing through feminism and other agenda's now.

Both films I mention pretty much tell you what you are, we are as much slaves now as most people were hundreds of years ago. Now we have the illusion of choice in many areas. Many churches are just another layer of control to capture any anomalies that might cause disruption. Everything depends on how far down the hole you want to go and whether or not you want to take the blue pill or red pill.

juzif

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Mar, 2021 11:18 PM

Yes, definitely and i have the absolute proof of it, let me tell you a bit of the back story. I created a Christian film documentary that took about a little over a year to make, it was a huge project because i have never made a film before never mind having to learn the video editing software and various other programs. While in the process of making this film my wife would tell me things like "I don't know why you're doing this", or "you're not going to change the world", or even "it's pointless". so for the most part I made it without out them involved. After the film was created I released it back in May of 2020, since then I have received messages from people I don't know telling me how greatful they are for me making this film, they all go on to say it has absolutely changed their lives, and they recommend it others and it changes their lives as well. So from one point I'm told it's a waste of time from my wife, and then it's shown to me by comfermation that it is changing lives in a big big way. With that said since the release of the film in May I have lost my Job over this (fired) because they heard about the film and (dis-agreed with the message), I have had the local police dept visit me over this film and even a visit from the FBI themselves, which today I am now an informant for them, because the film was so powerful and it truly is one of a kind film I promise you will not find anything remotely close to it, I decided to create a second film which will close the gap of Atheists objections to God in the old testament, Joshua Amalakites Canaan, this second movie will totally close that gap about God's judgement on children being killed, once you see this new film with literally thousands of children beheading and slaughtering other children and adults with no remorse for their actions because their parents teach them these things, it will close that gap of objections coming from those who try to judge God's moral character and will realize yes those children need to be wiped out. Since I started this project the Adversary has gone into overtime with me and against me, and now the wife is no longer my wife she decided that because of my Christian walk and values we are no longer compatible and decided to date other men. we have a beautiful 8 year old daughter together , she through a 10 year marriage out the window with children because as she says "my Christian Values are not compatible with her values", she wants me to abandon Jesus, I can't and won't do that no matter what, she is of this world and doesn't understand that I can't love her without Loving God first. so at this very moment the first film is changing hearts and minds of people but this second film is on hold because the adversary has attempted to make me homeless. I know 100% sure once this second film is finished and released it's going to change a lot of people's perspective about the world and about God. so yes Film /Documentaries is done right can make huge differences and help bridge that gap and allow the holy spirit make that conviction in ones mind and heart to repent.

Extraordinaire

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 May, 2021 07:55 AM

Sometimes a work of art like a movie can set the prophetic agenda of God. They envision things that an ordinary eye cannot see. Some scenes could be futuristic but later you will be surprised, it's on the way to reality. More so, some scenes depict ordinary life but very relatable and somehow touched others and keeps them reckoning. Not surprising, after all God is an Artist as seen by His creation.

An entrepreneur in our country recounted how he got his business inspiration in a movie Batman and Robin featuring Arnold Swarzenegger as Mr. Freeze . With that, he developed their ice plant and made his breakthrough with Mr. Freeze Purified Tube Ice.