Author Thread: Divorce and remarriage is adultery
Admin

Divorce and remarriage is adultery
Posted : 28 Oct, 2020 09:19 AM

In these Last Days too many churches and their pastors and priests are thinking that Jesus permits divorce and remarriage as a norm in all so-called Christianity. They as other so-called Christians who normalize and purify any sins , believe that they will go to Heaven , when they die, because god of this age with a small g tells them that death of Christ on the cross is a license to sin. But what did Jesus Christ tells regarding divorce and remarriage and what consequences come to lukewarm Christians, when they die as remarried divorcees. Many users will hate me for my pastoral truth. Truly, not my truth, but God's Living Truth that is jn His True KJV Bible. Not in those fake demonic bibles like NIV.

Jesus strictly tells in Mark 10:11-12, Luke 16;18 that divorce and remarriage on all grounds of divorce is adultery. All adulterers, no matter they might believe in Christ as God, but live in sin no matter how good and peaceful it is, will go to the place called Hell. Hebrews 13:4. Matthew 7:16-21. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10. James 4:1-10. And don't be deceived by most lying pastors who think Matthew 19:9 and other Matthew verses are ok for divorce and remarriage. This Gospel is dedicated to Jewish believers in Jesus. Customs of the Jews, before the marriage oath, the espousal period, engagement. The right to pun awat a fiancee if she or he caught in fornication, before marriage oath. Word fornication is applied for people who are never wed. For wed couples who cheat is applied term adultery. Look at espousal example of Mary and Joseph of Jesus in all Matthew chapter 2. Also, the great preacher John The Baptist had the duty from God to warn King Herod who took Herodias, king's alive brother Phillip's wife. Herodias divorced Phillip and married his brother King Herod. John duty was to warn the king that king's soul was in trouble for Hell. For this kindness John was beheaded.

Sadly, 99% of so-called Christians who live in adultery and other sins end up in place called Hell. Proverbs 14:12. Jesus demands true repentance, is to end up adulterous remarriages in all must expenses, if it is needed like alimony, etc. The more you sin and more you pay. And then as Jesus to forgive. God demands us to keep His Commandants and stay holy. Perseverance of the saints.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2020 09:13 AM

" I said, man is Not sinless"

corrected

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2020 09:17 AM

This is not the Biblical Forum!

You are getting into your doctrine of belief.

Reformer...? Msybe

Those who are saved have a choice to except Jesus Christ.

Everyone has that opportunity too or reject him.

There's is no predestine to those who can be saved.

Wrong doctrine.

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2020 11:55 AM

Moonlight 2

God tells me in my heart that many today will justify their sins by perverting the Bible. Not just adulterous and fornicating Christians. These days we got now so-called LGBTQ+ Christians who are perverting the Bible by justifying that being gay is good. This is the perfect result of legalising sins. I am not joking and not trolling. That's fact what is going on in the mainstream churches in our falling America.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2020 12:36 PM

I not justify sin.

I must not read or understand my posts.

Stop judging people.

Jesus will do that in His time.

Look at what you do!! What's important.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2020 12:38 PM

Evidently you don't want to post your doctrine on the Biblical forum.

Men will probably challenge your Beliefs.

They are definitely not all scriptural.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2020 12:40 PM

You know the bible and follow Jesus!!

Take it to the Biblical.

You've post way too much on this Morals section.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2020 12:43 PM

Jesus taught slot like love and forgiveness.

You focused on sin.

Let me tell You.... Unbelief is a sin.

That's what separates msn from God.

You don't know as much as you think you know.

Maybe that's why you keep posting on morals HERE.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Oct, 2020 12:44 PM

"alot like love"

edited

"man"

Moonlight7

View Profile
History