Author Thread: Divorce and remarriage is adultery
Admin

Divorce and remarriage is adultery
Posted : 28 Oct, 2020 09:19 AM

In these Last Days too many churches and their pastors and priests are thinking that Jesus permits divorce and remarriage as a norm in all so-called Christianity. They as other so-called Christians who normalize and purify any sins , believe that they will go to Heaven , when they die, because god of this age with a small g tells them that death of Christ on the cross is a license to sin. But what did Jesus Christ tells regarding divorce and remarriage and what consequences come to lukewarm Christians, when they die as remarried divorcees. Many users will hate me for my pastoral truth. Truly, not my truth, but God's Living Truth that is jn His True KJV Bible. Not in those fake demonic bibles like NIV.

Jesus strictly tells in Mark 10:11-12, Luke 16;18 that divorce and remarriage on all grounds of divorce is adultery. All adulterers, no matter they might believe in Christ as God, but live in sin no matter how good and peaceful it is, will go to the place called Hell. Hebrews 13:4. Matthew 7:16-21. 1 Corinthians 6:9-10. James 4:1-10. And don't be deceived by most lying pastors who think Matthew 19:9 and other Matthew verses are ok for divorce and remarriage. This Gospel is dedicated to Jewish believers in Jesus. Customs of the Jews, before the marriage oath, the espousal period, engagement. The right to pun awat a fiancee if she or he caught in fornication, before marriage oath. Word fornication is applied for people who are never wed. For wed couples who cheat is applied term adultery. Look at espousal example of Mary and Joseph of Jesus in all Matthew chapter 2. Also, the great preacher John The Baptist had the duty from God to warn King Herod who took Herodias, king's alive brother Phillip's wife. Herodias divorced Phillip and married his brother King Herod. John duty was to warn the king that king's soul was in trouble for Hell. For this kindness John was beheaded.

Sadly, 99% of so-called Christians who live in adultery and other sins end up in place called Hell. Proverbs 14:12. Jesus demands true repentance, is to end up adulterous remarriages in all must expenses, if it is needed like alimony, etc. The more you sin and more you pay. And then as Jesus to forgive. God demands us to keep His Commandants and stay holy. Perseverance of the saints.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Nov, 2020 05:03 PM

Adam,

There was a program on the television called Follow the bouncing ball, Adam, i wonder if you are able to follow the bouncing ball when i asked a question of Tonda about Forgiveness.

You seem to believe i do not know the answer to my own question.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2020 01:35 AM

quiznos: "This is my final request. In my next post I’ll provide the context and a concise exposition based on the original history, grammar and language"

Tondas did not reply to you, and yet you did not keep to your word in your next post to provide your context

even if you provide all knowledge in this world, it does not show truth, keeping our word would be a start

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2020 06:11 AM

I thinks it down to interpretation, there are Christians who believe "you can remarry" if you divorced because your spouse committed adultery.

Then there are Christians who believe that marriage is for life, and even though legally divorced you remain married as long as your ex is alive.

I'm always intrigued when Christians choose to fixate on certain sections of the bible...:-)

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2020 06:30 AM

We can fix on all the bible and this at the same time, the entire bible is the judgement of the Lord, who compels Israel, and all people to return to Him, and if the Lord makes our way clean and Holy, no person can be against it...

Jeremiah 3:1 They say, If a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? shall not that land be greatly polluted? but thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the Lord.

Jeremiah 3:4 Wilt thou not from this time cry unto me, My father, thou art the guide of my youth?

5 Will he reserve his anger for ever? will he keep it to the end? Behold, thou hast spoken and done evil things as thou couldest.

Hosea 3:1 Then said the Lord unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of her friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the Lord toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.

2 So I bought her to me for fifteen pieces of silver, and for an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:

3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee.

4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:

5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and his goodness in the latter days.

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2020 06:35 AM

Adam, there is no evidence that the Holy Spirit is empowering you to teach anything with what you are posting.

Adam, you have no idea how to read, study or to put together the Scriptures concerning whatever topic you want to talk about.

Adam, you and a whole lot of christians try to teach, yet never understand that others cannot see any evidence that you have been empowered to teach.

Adam, this is your method of operation, you make up a topic, then you look for as many Scripture to fit that topic, then you become full of yourself thinking you have done as Messiah had done.

Adam, you do not give any of the context needed to understand the Scripture you post.

Adam, you never give any defintions for any word(s), you give no tense whether past, present, or future.

Adam, you never want to be corrected, as you believe you are right, and everyone else is wrong, that is pride.

Adam, i do not believe you have faith in Yashua, i believe you are trusting in your repenting of sin in order to be forgiven and saved.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Nov, 2020 09:05 AM

Do people believe they will be heard for their much speaking and repetitions..

Matthew 6:7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking

Gods answer to them..

Proverbs 3:34 Surely he scorneth the scorners: but he giveth grace unto the lowly.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2020 07:19 AM

Fornication and Lusting after women is a sin too. Many fall short in this area.

Focus on Jesus and His forgiveness.

Stop judging people.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2020 07:37 AM

I Corinthians 6:13

Nasb

Food is for the stomach and the stomach is for food, but God will do away with both of them. Yet the body is not for immortality, but the Lord, and the Lord is for the body.

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Nov, 2020 01:29 AM

Focusing on Jesus and how He tells us His forgiveness works, and how falling short/falling away has been making us... JUST TO BE GLORIFIED..

Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Hebrews 6:4-6 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

causing offences is not wise is it?

does even one person read with me, to see how Jesus was delivered for our offences and raised again for our justification, so we believe when we cease offences and be just now..

Matthew 9:7 Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.

9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.

Matthew 5:28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Acts 24:16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.

Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

1 Corinthians 10:32 Give none offence, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God:

2 Corinthians 6:3 Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:

Philippians 1:10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Nov, 2020 09:36 AM

Your not perfect or sinless, thinking that way is your allusion.

Bible doesn't reach that, I don't care how much you post.

Your scripture understanding is off.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11