Author Thread: growing up
sarah_andy

View Profile
History
growing up
Posted : 21 Jul, 2009 08:45 PM

hi

im sarah andy

i really want to change my profile but i feel like it would seem that i would be lying because i have grown up so much in my life and im still on here...ive been here for almost half a year so idk what to do and i just feel like its not my time right now

i guess i still need growing up to do but i just wanted to say that...

View Profile
History
growing up
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 02:49 AM

HI SARAH.

PLEASE DONT CHANGE YOUR PROFILE, CONTINUE TO BE YOURSELF, THE RIGHT FRIEND AND OR POTENTAIL PARTNER WILL COME AROUND.

DESPITE HOW DIFFICULT IT IS FOR ALL OF US,TRY TO EXERCISE MORE PATIENCE, I'VE READ YOUR PROFILE AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.

1CORINTHIANS 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

KEEP THE FAITH MY SISTER, GOD BLESS

View Profile
History
growing up
Posted : 22 Jul, 2009 05:48 AM

hey :)

I had a look at your profile and it looks fine to me!

I agree with christian kidd don't change it if that is the real you, if you feel you want to add more just put an update header or something and add a bit more, but do not change what you are searching for if that is truly what you seek, God has a plan don't give up on it, these things take time. Abraham had to wait 25 years for what God promised him, do not lose hope

all the best

Mandy

noothergods32

View Profile
History
growing up
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 12:53 PM

Your profile should reflect who you are. If it does this then leave it as is, there is no need to change it. However if you feel that your profile no longer effectively reflects who you are because you have grown or changed then you should change it to reflect that. You don't need to be afraid of people thinking you are lying, if you are not then that will come out when they speak to you and if they simply assume that you are...well...do you really want to consider a relationship with a person who doesn't understand that people change?

KidzWorker

View Profile
History
growing up
Posted : 26 Aug, 2009 12:50 PM

Brilliant. God is working in you, and you are more mature than you were before.

Celebrate it! Put it on your profile and boast about what Christ is doing in you!

:applause: :applause:

Paul told off the Corinthians for being immature and not growing up. Dont be like them. Simples

Hope that helps!