Author Thread: Profile Advice
noothergods32

View Profile
History
Profile Advice
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 01:11 PM

Hey,

I'm not exactly new to the site, but I just realized that there is a forum's section...I know...its kind of sad. Anyway, I was hoping for some profile advice, anyways I could improve my profile suggestions that might catch a persons eye or whatever you feel like commenting on.

View Profile
History
Profile Advice
Posted : 23 Jul, 2009 02:57 PM

Try placing God first in your profile instead of yourself. Honor the Lord in this way and trust that HE is more than capable of honoring you. Many people on this site talk only about themselves (including myself in the past), and they hardly mention the Lord or what HE has done in their lives. Because of that, people who may not even know the Lord will respond to you, and you will find yourself �wasting� a lot of time. Someone�s TRUE attractiveness comes from the TRUTH that is in them. Christ. So don�t hide what may be truly attractive about yourself for the sake of appealing to the world. �Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting� in all of us.

Silverstar777

View Profile
History
Profile Advice
Posted : 26 Jul, 2009 02:58 PM

your profile looks good to me!

View Profile
History
Profile Advice
Posted : 27 Jul, 2009 01:10 AM

BE YOURSELF MY BROTHER, THE RIGHT LADY WILL COME ALONG AND BY GODS GRACE, WHEN SHE COMES ALONG AND AS LONG AS U REMAINED YOURSELF, U WOULD KNOW BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT SHE LIKES U 4 U.:peace: