Author Thread: I feel silly.
Admin

I feel silly.
Posted : 11 Apr, 2008 11:16 PM

I hate trying to introduce myself. I never know what to say. I could just say 'hi' but that seems kinda lame. I could tell you about myself, but that seems kinda redundant.

I think I'll just go sit in a corner now, and wonder what y'all are really gonna think of this silly little rant.

:ROFL:

View Profile
History
I feel silly.
Posted : 12 Apr, 2008 03:43 AM

I think you displayed one of your honorable character qualities; honesty. GOD bless your search.

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
I feel silly.
Posted : 12 Apr, 2008 09:40 AM

Thanks, Tomie. I think honesty and a sense of humor are the most important characteristics in a place like this. And God bless you as well.

View Profile
History
I feel silly.
Posted : 12 Apr, 2008 02:33 PM

I know how you feel. I'm new to this and I feel a little silly also. I am 61 years old, but I thank God for a Christain chat area.

I believe God will direct the right people to us, and you can't have too many friends. I've been divorced for four years now, and if a year ago someone would have told me I would be here....would I have believed them, no. But here we are and I'm so looking for more of God's children to meet, and who knows honey, maybe our soul mate. So hang in there and let God put this puzzle together. Lean on Him and go for the ride!!

Bonnie

View Profile
History
I feel silly.
Posted : 12 Apr, 2008 09:40 PM

Now that would be really, really cool, Bonnie. I just hope He doesn't take too long. I miss having someone to talk to.

:laugh: