Author Thread: Abortion and what you can do about it in your community
kristina_f

View Profile
History
Abortion and what you can do about it in your community
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 05:44 PM

I would like to tell you guys about how to take a step to stop abortion in your community. Its called "40 Days for Life". As a Christian believer, I feel the cause of the unborn is a very worthy cause, and one that I and other Christians should support.

Abortion is an abomination. God's Word speaks about abortion, even though the words "abortion" are not directly mentioned, if you use discernment, that is what God is talking about. For example;

Romans 9:11 "for the children not yet being born, nor having done any good or evil" (Here God is calling the "Unborn" children, not fetuses or clumps of cells, but children.

Jeremiah 20:17 "Because he did not kill me from the womb, That my mother might have been my grave, And her womb always enlarged with me" (God is speaking about killing from the womb, ie abortion)

Many other scriptures also support the prolife views, too many to list here.

God Bless. If you would like to take part in 40 Days for Life in your community, or would like to hear more about it, check out

www.40daysforlife.com

Also, see www.stoptheabortionmandate.com for an interesting webcast about abortion. Some of the speakers include Dr. James Dobson from Focus on the Family, as well David Bereit from 40 Days for Life.

Thanks for listening....

Kristina

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2009 06:02 PM

dear kristina, thats a very good cause..

ole cattle

oneway

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Aug, 2009 11:39 AM

Amen...I heard the webcast....I wanted to sponsor a 40daysforlife but just have too many other things going on. Thank you for your post.