Author Thread: Race and children
Admin

Race and children
Posted : 12 Apr, 2008 12:24 PM

Hi I'm Regina and waiting for God to bring someone in to my lifethat I can call my husband...

I know that people prefer certain qualities in their mates but I dont look at race when I'm trying to get to know someone.

I know that I have been passed up on this line because I'm african american with children and its sad because I'm a loving women with a heart that the Lord has filled with so much love

Would like to get to know a Gentleman who is open minded

and loving.

Please responde

God bless

Regina

View Profile
History
Race and children
Posted : 12 Apr, 2008 02:09 PM

Miss Regina,

With all due respect and love, I pray no one has passed you up due to the color of your skin or the wonderful gifts GOD has given you. JESUS wasn't a caucasian; HE was peanut butter brown, girl.:laugh: And since we know HE is our LORD & SAVIOR, how could anyone worship someone with a different colored skin if they were partial to another color?

I pray GOD will send as many men to your door as there are flees on a 1,000 camels' backs. GOD bless your search.

T:goofball:mie

View Profile
History
Race and children
Posted : 28 Apr, 2008 04:23 AM

Hi! I feel sad that some men may have passed you by because of skin colour.

Generally in Aus, we take a person's quality and personality first. There are exceptions to this rule but overall, people here are pretty accepting of people who maybe "different".

My personal opinion is, if a man is a true gentleman, then openmindedness doesn't come into the eqaution. Because a gentleman is accepting of a woman just how she is, just like a true woman of integrity is toward a man.

I hope you find the man who accepts you and is a gentleman in the true sense of the word. : )

View Profile
History
Race and children
Posted : 16 Oct, 2010 06:41 PM

I'm curious. Would a person, male or female, be wrong for not wanting to marry a quadrapalegic (sp) if what they want in a spouse is someone to exercise w/?

Or how bout if someone REALLY likes blondes and black hair is a turn off for them? Are they wrong?

I say different strokes for different folks.

I wish you the best in your search for sure.