Author Thread: Be a servant.........save a baby
oneway

View Profile
History
Be a servant.........save a baby
Posted : 3 Aug, 2009 11:36 AM

Find a Crisis Pregnancy Center in your area. They are Christian run and non-profit. And need help desperately. Their function is to save babies from abortion and lead their parents to Christ. You only need to be a born-again Christian who knows the Word. They offer free pregnancy testing, Godly counseling and ultrasounds. When these women are led to the Lord and see their babies on the u/s they realize that they are indeed human beings....in direct opposition to what Planned Parenthood tells them...that these children are "tissue" or "bloodclots." They also help with counseling those who have already had abortions and suffer from post abortion syndrome which is a horrible side effect of abortion. 50% of the 100 million parents of abortion are walking the planet DESTROYED because of their choice to kill their child. This is not only for women...many men counsel with a female counselor shadowing them, for obvious reasons. There is also a need for someone to answer phones, update files on the computer and even make repairs on the buildings themselves. Pro-life has never been in such a crisis mode since Roe v Wade. with Obama scheming to attach federally funded abortions to his heinous health plan.

God loves the little children and His heart breaks as 4,000 babies a day are murdered by abortion in the United States alone. He will use you mightily if you ask Him, you will never regret helping the unborn.

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 12:09 AM

AMEN. I seriously will call tomorrow to see if there is any way I can help - even if I can stuff envelopes, I'm happy to do it. This is an absolutely HEINOUS practice and needs to STOP!!!

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 01:48 PM

A visible response in many communities across our nations is to be part of the life chain--rain or shine--holding posters that offer contact info for more support to pregnant women, & messages such as Abortion Kills Children/ El Aborto Mata Ni�os--the churches in my community become involved in the life chain & I would encourage anyone to take an hour or so of your time to be a light in the community for the sanctity of life--God�s gift to us that we should not take away & leave in His hands; thank you fore reading my �sermonette�

I�ll leave you w/a couple of websites for more info--perhaps you can get your churches & other concerned individuals & groups involved, if they aren�t already:

http://www.lifechain.net/

http://www.nationallifechain.org/

Janet

oneway

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 05:09 PM

God bless you Sis. The center where I serve saves, through the Lord, 200 babies a month and is the busiest west of the Mississippi. There are also 4 abortion mills and 3 planned parenthoods here, for a town of 2 million. It's just crazy. My prayers are with you as you seek to help the most innocent of mankind.

oneway

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 05:11 PM

Psalm37....it is good to see a sister here with a heart for the vulnerable precious babies. We must continue to pray for an end to this abomination....and do all that we can to "fight the good fight."