Author Thread: good word for today part 6
Admin

good word for today part 6
Posted : 5 Aug, 2009 11:24 AM

james 1:19-20 19 So then, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath; 20 for the wrath of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 01:26 AM

WORD MY BROTHER, WORD.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 12:50 PM

proverbs 11:13 a talebearer reveals secrets . but he who is of a faithful spirit conceals a matter.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 03:29 AM

john 15:11 "These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Aug, 2009 06:14 AM

deuteronomy 5:21 You shall not covet your neighbor's wife; and you shall not desire your neighbor's house, his field, his male servant, his female servant, his ox, his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor's.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2009 05:56 AM

joshua 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2009 01:18 PM

matthew 21:22 And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Aug, 2009 09:13 AM

isaiah 32:17 The work of righteousness will be peace,

And the effect of righteousness, quietness and assurance forever.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2009 01:49 PM

1 chronicles 28:9 "As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a loyal heart and with a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts and understands all the intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will be found by you; but if you forsake Him, He will cast you off forever.

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Aug, 2009 02:17 AM

matthew 6:19-21 19 "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; 20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Aug, 2009 05:12 PM

romans 2:13 (for not the hearers of the law are just in the sight of God, but the doers of the law will be justified;

Page : 1 2 3