Author Thread: HUMMMMMM............HUMMMMMMM........... YOGA?
Admin

HUMMMMMM............HUMMMMMMM........... YOGA?
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 01:28 AM

APART FROM BEING A FORM OF EXERCISE, WHAT REALLY IS YOGA?

IN GODS EYES, IS THEIR PURITY IN YOGA?

IS YOGA A FORM OF IDOLATRY?

IF NOT, HOW FAR AWAY OR HOW CLOSE IS YOGA TO BEING AN IDOLATROUS (IDOLATRY) ACT?

JUST SO YOU KNOW, I�VE NOT WRITTEN THIS TO PICK HOLES IN ANYONES PROFILE, AS PER USUAL, MY CURIOSITY LEADS ME TO WRITE THESE COMMENTS AND OR QUESTIONS SO FEEL FREE TO RESPOND.

BY THE WAY, IF THERE IS ANYONE WHO CURRENTLY PERFORMS YOGA ACTS, PLESAE DONT SHY AWAY FROM RESPONDING, I�M NOT GOING TO JUDGE YOU, AS I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO AND I PRETTY MUCH DOUBT THAT ANYONE ELSE IS.

oneway

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 08:10 AM

Personally I see nothing wrong with using yoga as a form of exercise....if that's all it is. Some forms of yoga use meditation and I'm not really sure what else, but I have heard that it can have "religious" connotations.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 09:07 AM

OK , THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE.

kdhny11

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2009 02:45 PM

There is a lot of misunderstanding about yoga. First it is an Indian term that means "practice." What is commonly referred to as yoga in the West is only one form of yoga and has been highly westernized. This is the physically-oriented Hatha Yoga and it has been reduced to just physical fitness, flexibility, and exercise.

However, true Indian yoga is really a spiritual practice to unite us with God. The various forms of it emphaize either the mind, good deeds, devotion, or physical meditation.

I see nothing personally wrong with it. The Earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof and anything that draws us closer to God - for there is only one - is a good thing.

Peace.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2009 12:03 AM

YES IT IS TRUE THAT IT IS A FORM OF EXERCISE, BUT THE QUESTION IS, WHICH GOD IS IT DESIGNED FOR US TO DRAW CLOSER TO.

YOGA-Hindu discipline aimed at training the consciousness for a state of perfect spiritual insight.a system of exercises practiced as part of the Hindu discipline to promote control of the body and mind

I GOT THE DEFINITION FROM GOOGLE AND THOUGHT THAT IT WAS OF EXTREME IMPORTANCE TO POST IT.

ANY MORE THOUGHTS?

evona

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 12:23 PM

all i know is the ENEMY of our souls comes as an ANGEL OF LIGHT!

Be discerning, wise and led by the holy Spirit

and in ALL things test those spirits and see if God approves