Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Some of the best chef's are men
Posted : 15 Jun, 2021 02:58 PM

How many Men can Cook a meal?

Not just grill !

This is the 21st century .

Some Woman aren't always going to be your cook.

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 02:50 PM

for the most part, we gain no enjoyment from the task, we appreciate it but it holds no passion in our hearts other than the consumption of it's product.

"Chef's" or "Good Cooks" use taste to sing a song, it is creativity, this is the 21st century, why can't women edit vids write the music and do all the post production work? in essence...you sing the song that gives you the most fulfillment and joy, everything else is a chore....to be avoided at all costs....

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 02:53 PM

ps I hate chores and cooking...ask me to build something or design it or research it, then yes....I could make and fit out a rich mans house, but the kitchen? tis a place where strangeness goes on...right...I'm off to the shed and the safety of power tools...

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 03:03 PM

THi Otis

Some men cannot use tools and don't have that talent you have. So that's terrific !!

I like a man who's a handyman also.😉

Men who can cook extra Plus in my book for them!

😁

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2021 03:04 PM

Some women are vary talented outside of the kitchen.

otismusic

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2021 08:33 AM

We all have passions, that is a good place to invest time, it produces results and at the end of it we become approved, talent for the most is just hard work applied many times, innate talent can lead to laziness...and we guys just love to sit back and relax....LOL...but if you ask a question we'll often get out the tools that we have learned to use and find our application.....no screwdriver? a hammer will do....manuals? NAH! well...on occaision when it doesn't follow common sense....or the designer of the product was a womean...then we are completely stuck....I jest...designing things for everyday or hobby use is really difficult, you have to make it fool proof...ask any man with a hammer....he'll know what I'm speaking about....God gave us understanding, that's why we are to worship Him with all our strength all our heart and all our MIND....if we apply ourselves to understanding and excersise our mind we then have the ability to worship Him in that area, because it is like an athlete who trains to win a prize.....