Author Thread: My Sibling Hates Us
Admin

My Sibling Hates Us
Posted : 4 Jul, 2021 08:46 AM

Hi, it would mean so much to me if you can help me pray for my family's situation.

My sister, who works in another country, won't reply to my parent's messages anymore. It's been almost 2 years. She won't take care of them. I can help with my parent's expenses, but it is not enough. My mother has always been a great mother, and a pastor. But my sister got addicted to online games and has a non-Christian boyfriend even though we grew up as Christians and we were very close since we were young. But because of this addiction, she hates my parents. And seems like she is starting to hate me too because she thinks that I am on my mother's side, although I am only on the Bible's side, the righteousness of Jesus.

We are a Christian family. But like everyone else, we also have troubles. Should I force myself to call her? What if she still ignores the calls? I can contact her friends and even the company she works with. But, is that too much? Or should we just go on with our lives and just forget about her?

She has already made my parents cry many times. And the way she talks is filled with guilt, and she's sounding so defensive and insults us many times.

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
My Sibling Hates Us
Posted : 14 Jul, 2021 05:46 PM

Jesus is the good Shepard . Father God in Jesus name please intervene with this situation I thankyou that Christ is the good Shepard ,I put ministering angels on assignment to guard over this family and return the sister to Christ and communication with the family along with restoration and a open heaven of blessings to locate this family in Jesus name thankyou thankyou Jesus for being the good Shepard and going after the lost sheep we thankyou Lord for making a way amen