Author Thread: I'm one of those chicks......
Admin

I'm one of those chicks......
Posted : 18 Sep, 2009 05:35 PM

I"m one of those chicks that rarely respond to emails, winks, or favories..IF EVER. It's not that I am trying to be rude. although, know that it appears that way...so, If you have been one of the ones to email or wink at me and never got a response, then I do opologize If I have offended you In any way..I do Appreciate the Gesture...It did not go un-noticed by any means. I have my reasons for being really passive with emails or winks at the moment. Which, I will be more then happy to explain. Fair warning..This could take awhile! lol

Here are my reasons:

1.) The only reason I set up this account was to humor my parents (which I have stated before In one of my previous posts.) I did not have high expections of anything actually becoming of this, but I hope to be proved wrong at some point, cause this girl wants somebody to love.....:hearts:

2.) I am not one to strike up a half-hearted conforsation. If I cant give my all, then I dont see the point In doing It. It wouldnt be fair to that person, and besides that, I dont like small talk, and I am at a time In my life where I am dealing with alot of things that I dont really care to discuss! LOL (IT'S COMPLICATED) My mind Is going In 100 different directions but one! lol

3.) Most the men that message me live like FOREVER away, so I dont know that I even wanna go there with all of that. I have only talked to one man off of this sight (previously stated before also) and I really liked him but he just so happened to live 18 hours away so that didnt get us anywhere but a friendship In the end! lol

So, there ya have It! My long drawn out speech..haha I'm hoping that sometime soon I will be able to talk back and forth with some men on this sight but In the meantime I think that I am just gonna stick with writing some forum post and reaplying to some of them also.

The funny thing Is this..When I first set this up, I never had intentions on ever returning to this sight I just wanted to get my parents off my back..but low and behold, I was bored outta my mind one day so I decided to log on and after messing with It for awhile I came acrossed the forum post and thats what really got my attention. I love reading them!

God bless you all!

atlfan27

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 10:57 AM

No offense but guys do deserve closure why you or Women in general do not replay. Communication is a must in a relationship. No wonder divorce is soaring the U.S.

So women want real and honest men but they are not real with themselves. Give me a break since this is a Christian site so if everyone claims to be "Christ" followers then don't do preach the word, do the action. Talk is cheap.

I really don't know what's the point if women are interested in marriage if they can't learn about basic communication. If you don't like a guy then let him know that you are not interested. If the guy is constantly bothering you, then report to the admin here plus call the cops if things get out hand or if your life is threatened.

Keep that in mind...............

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 11:39 PM

I would think that the guys only deserve what the Lady is willing to share. She is not under any obligation.

I personally prefer a no reply over a negative explanation of any sorts. Neutral beats negativity anytime.

I fully understand that there may be one of a thousand reasons why she does not reply or even read my message.

If it is meant to be it will flow easily and healthfully, with joy and fun. You can't miss sparks...

Koinonia87

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2009 11:44 PM

I do understand your position and reasoning here. For the sake of both of you, you don't wish to create false impressions or waste each other's time.

I must agree, however, that a simple gesture of closure saying as little as "I'm not interested" would be considerate and much appreciated. I, for one, would respect that if for no other reason than it takes a bit of the guesswork out.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2009 10:12 PM

This Is for, atlfan27 . I am a very open and honest person when I am speaking to somebody. I hold nothing back In the whole communication area. so...no Issues there! lol

I did not set up this account with the right intentions In the beginning..which wasn't fair to the one's who did. Although, I am making myself open to It now.

I think you took my post wrong. I am hoping to be re-married again someday but I haven't had much luck with meeting guys online. so I'm a little skeptical but I'm gonna give a try.

also, I have started replying to messages....you should be proud! lol

God bless!

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2009 10:25 AM

I totally agree with you I am like tha!

. I rarely look at my mail or respond to it...it's not being rude.

95% of the time messages with the subject "hey" I won't read...because when I click on it chances are the rest will say..."how are you?.

Hahaha well yeah that's all I have to say.

God bless!

-Monica

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Oct, 2009 11:41 PM

wrong. that is rude.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Nov, 2009 07:52 AM

speakin from a guy's point of view -->

when i started messaging last time to gals of other sites, i would go more than just 'hey, how u doin' and try ice breaking on something related to what she says on the profile - like if she states travelin as her interest, i would go like 'so, wat places you been to? i've been to ..yadda yadda'

and as you guessed it, many did not reply.

and so since then, i mainly type a very short message....

so those guys who goes like 'how are you'...they mainly are ice-breaking, looking for things to chat in common - cos perhaps they can't figure after readin from yer profile (cos maybe it aint' stated in the profile, for example that is)

and i found out that if a gal is interested, no matter how short a text i typed in, she'd reply anyhow anywho.