Author Thread: Think about how the vaccine is being talked about
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Think about how the vaccine is being talked about
Posted : 2 Aug, 2021 05:35 PM

The following is the subtitle of an article that was titled [The Dam Is Breaking on Vaccine Mandates] ....Hopes for a “normal” fall have been dashed by variants and low vaccine uptake. Businesses and the White House think requiring shots can turn things around.....

I can almost hear the sinister voice of a vaccine pusher saying --I will stop shaking the boat if you will just take this pill--

Go to a video sharing platform and type in 'The wizard of Oz, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain-

The whole pandemic was meant to be a smoke screen that was supposed the actions of 'the bad guys', but so you dont have to take my word for it, lets use deductive reasoning!

Jeremiah 17:9

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it?

The plain truth is that most people have a limited amount of concern for you, so when you find a program that is giving away thousands of dollars worth of 'medicine'...well buyer beware!

So the jabs are most likely a ploy to herd us someplace. Asking 'to where are we going' I believe that is the wrong question...instead ask 'to where are we going away from'.

I think that the answer to that question is the political contests that are questionable, Brexit and the who European Union, I think that the entire actions of the 'united nations' are suspect.