Author Thread: Lets define what a 'false flag event' is
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Lets define what a 'false flag event' is
Posted : 14 Aug, 2021 05:37 PM

Back before the technological age (before radar, sonar, and gps), how could you tell if the ship that was coming towards you was getting ready to help you or if the on coming ship was going to try to hurt you? In cases like that it was important to look at the flag that was flying over the ship. Maby you were a on a ship that was from Brittan and were sailing past a French ship. Such a matchup was almost certain to end in some sort of conflict, so to skip past the conflict the sailors would lower the flag that they were flying and raise a 'false flag'. After some time experienced sailors came to the understanding that not everything was as it appeared to be. For example, the flag may have indicated that it was from the country of Spain but the craftsmanship of the on comming vessel is from Britian and the sailors on the ship look like people from Africia...and by way of reasoning the sailor would say that a pirate ship.

The 'Boston Tea Party' was a false flag event, Yes the event happened but to the casual observer it appeared that 'Native Americans' should be blamed for destroying a shipment of British tea, but to the keen observer they saw -people boarding a British ship and throughing crates of tea overboard. The perpetrators of the deed were wearing traditional Native American garb/clothes, but the actual people were colonists.-...The colonists were trying to 'bushwack' the British and blame the Native Americans. So the event can be called a false flag event.

False Flag events are still occurring in 2021, its putting lipstick on a pig. People with bad intentions might try to pass off a pig as an ugly woman, and many well intentioned people might get upset at me when I say that I am not into 'women' that snort and walk on their toe nails. Understand the bad people are preying on the minds of polite people to not closely examine the pig that they have dressed up!