Author Thread: Excuse me....what am I looking at here?
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Excuse me....what am I looking at here?
Posted : 23 Aug, 2021 05:22 PM

(I will try to briefly explain the general story that the news media is trying to pass off as a series of unfortunate events.) For 20 years the usa and our allies have worked to build up the support system in Afghanistan. And suddenly a mentally feeble Joey Biden makes a decision to withdraw from the region, and Joey convinces 'his allies in the war' to do the same. But the way that the withdraw happened everyone left Afghanistan so quick that millions of dollars worth of advanced combat gear was left (so the good guys left and the bad guys got a bunch of equipment that was left?) Since all of the good guy soldiers left so quickly, now the bad guy soldiers will not let the good guy civilians leave the country.

(Tip: when a story is presented to you...and you can spot about 40 'twists and turns' then you might be watching a puppet show!)

ex. Imagine that you saw one man walking down the street, and the guy tripped and fell into a mud puddle. That kind of thing is embarrassing but it happens. Now imagine the mud puddle man got up and lost his balance and fell backward into the mud puddle...the action are suspect but I guess it could happen. The guys friend offers his hand to help the mud man up, and you hear the mud man exclaim that the suction of the mud is so strong that it accidentally pulled both men into the mud...While I guess its possible, the a fore mentioned events seem highly suspect!

(I do not make a habbit of paying attention to the 'news stories' that -npr- puts out) But an npr article explained that 20 years worth of equipment could not be transported home. The article said, and I quote:

-"A report last month by the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) indicates that the U.S.-backed Afghan military possessed more than 150 aircraft.

Where Are Taliban Officials Getting The Money To Run Afghanistan?

This includes four C-130 transport aircraft, 23 Brazilian-made A-29 "Super Tucano" turboprop ground-attack aircraft, 45 UH-60 Black Hawk helicopters, and 50 smaller MD-530 choppers. In addition, Afghan forces were given more than 30 military versions of Cessna single-engine fixed-wing aircraft.-"

In my mind that is like saying 'we left so quickly (via the city bus) we did not have time to pack our valuable equipment into a super fast movers truck."

But the story gets deeper, I have a belief that says the bad guys inside of the usa government (the usa business) have secretly been funneling supplies to the talaban for almost 40 years! The following is a wikipedia quote

"Although no documentation has officially surfaced that the CIA directly supported the Taliban or Al Qaeda, it has been argued that military support was indirectly provided to the Taliban because in the 1980s, the CIA and the ISI (Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency) provided arms to Afghans resisting the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, and the ISI assisted the process of gathering radical Muslims from around the world to fight against the Soviets..."

Weather you know it or not 'bad actors have infiltrated the government of the usa, the business side of the usa government sometimes fights against the actual usa government!

Dont trust democratic politicians, be careful about trusting republican politicians...in fact all of the plans that you make should include GOD...I guess from time to time most people need to sort of depend on other people, but be prepared for people to disappoint you.

Jeremiah 17:9

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Lesson: Humans have deceitful hearts!