Author Thread: Today is September 11, 2021
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Today is September 11, 2021
Posted : 11 Sep, 2021 06:05 PM

20 years ago, I was a kid/young man and I watched an attack take place. For the people that do not know the story that was told I will briefly recap. We were told that a plane was crashed into one of the world trade center buildings, then a few mineuts later a second plane crashed into a second tower. I went home from school that day and when I returned to school the next day I watched on the television the second collapse (the first tower had collapsed sometime while I was not watching t.v.) While the second tower was crashing down I though 'what I am watching looks like a building being imploded" I remember watching what appeared to be each floor falling directly onto the foot print of the floor below it.

I am not saying that I did not witness an attach, however I would like people to ask 'who launched the attack'. I do know that Bin Laden was blamed, and when he was captured we were told that he boarded a navy boat and was executed and his body was dumped into the ocean so nobody could see what took place (I think we were told that the body had been dumped as to respect muslim tradition, but why would they respect muslims and not christianity...maby you remember that 'ibeams' formed the shape of a cross and the monument had to be taken down) So just to the casual observer the dealings of 9/11 were fishy smelling.

For time sake I am will only mention the attack that was launched against the pentagon, but I dont see how an amerture piolet can fly a passenger plan into the side of a building that is on 5-6 floors tall, and I dont think that it is possible to make a plane that has an 80 foot wingspan to completely dissolve into a hole that measures 40 foot across.

Do not think that what was done was a 'open and shut case' there are some major questions that do not fit together, like how can a metal airplane dissolve when it was crashed into a field in Pennsylvania, but at the same time fragile articles of clothing survive?

Their is a question that can be asked to help solve <some> mystery, the question goes like this 'follow the money'. The despicable truth is that some people do not want to walk after the pattern of Loving people that was taught to us by KING JESUS, instead some people chase after money. Some people are so money/power hungry they will kill just so they can get ahead. So 'follow the money' is a pretty valuable tool when a crime is committed.

I will get straight to the point, I have heard that JFK wanted to stop the flow of free money that certain bad men were recieving...so the bad men got rid of JFK. I have heard that certain documents were destroyed during the attacks of 9/11, and the destroyed records could have shut off the flow of money to the certain bad guys <please search for yoursef for the term "financial documents destroyed in the 911 attacks">

I think that the story will quickly start to unravel when a person searches terms like "molten metal under the twin towers". Its clear to me that their was deception woven into what the people were told!

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Today is September 11, 2021
Posted : 12 Sep, 2021 08:59 AM

@Travis

Travis, 3 buildings were TAKEN down the EXACT same way,and the # 7 building was never hit by a plane, and not on fire.

Just a few weeks ago a 25 story building was engulfed, completely in flames, yet the steel frame never bent, swayed, or melted, yet everyrhing inside, and outside of the building was destroyed.

How do you explain a small fire burning around 900 degrees MELTING structural steel that melts at 2500 degrees.

This was a PROFESSIONAL job, done by a group or company that has done at least 100+ building demolitions.

The Oklahoma city con job, what was on the insides of the building were mysteriously blown outside of the building, cast iron sewer pipe, desk, concrete reinforced safes( about 1200 lbs each), desks etc.

JFK, was shot 2 times, once in the back thru his neck, the other from the front, blowing his brains onto the back of the car.

Now the sheeple have to be reminded every year about these events, yet Messiah says Forgive, as you have been forgiven.