Author Thread: The 'sneakiness' of the covid-19 *planed* pandemic
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
The 'sneakiness' of the covid-19 *planed* pandemic
Posted : 18 Sep, 2021 06:20 PM

Bad people are trying to take over the world. In 2021 we are all involved in a 'world war'. It just so happens that the bad guys (non-patriot -globalists) have squared off with the patriot - nationalists).

But I do not want people to think that the non-patriots just happen to be every day folks instead thoes folks are demonic. So when I say bad...I mean against the ways of GOD bad. The bad actors do not think like regular folks...to thoes people up is down, and right is wrong. Thoes people must be from 'bizarro world' (in popular culture, "Bizarro World" has come to mean a situation or setting which is weirdly inverted or opposite to expectations).

To normal folks, if you drink a beer then we would say that the person drank 1 can of beer. But the bad actors from bizarro world might say that they drank no beer because the alcohol has not entered the blood stream yet.

The following words have been copied from the cdc's own website (center for disease control)

In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: ±

2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or

2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine

If you don’t meet these requirements, regardless of your age, you are NOT fully vaccinated.

I think what is being said is that if you get the jab (vaccine) and then you are placed in the hospital with covid symptoms, then you are an --'un-vaccinated'-- person that has been hospitalized due to covid.

The normal folks know that if you get a flu-shot then you might have flu-like symptoms before 2 weeks. Its like me giving someone a posin pill and saying if the posin hurts you within 2 weeks then I am not at fault, however I will only take responsibility for my actions if the posin takes longer than two weeks to harm you?

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2021 05:48 AM

I read that the CDC wants to change the definition of the word 'vaccinated' apparently to be vaccinated means that you cannot transmit a virus , in Israel it's believed that the fully vaccinated are infecting the fully vaccinated. Maybe I read incorrectly but it sounds correct as it lines up with the age and times that we are living in ( the changing of language to suit ones agenda)

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2021 10:21 PM

Great truthful post Travis!

So GreyGrey..... Do you believe all the propaganda about the obvious PLANdemic and thats why you wear the socalist mask in your profile pic?

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2021 10:23 PM

We need to realize that the tyrants that are trying to take over...they are trying to use deceitful words that will trick us. The words that are coming out of their mouths are like a piece of cheese on the mouse trap.

We need to be like super sleuths and start taking notice of the many 'strange things' that are happening around us. Then we will see that we are not witnessing an isolated incident, rather we are experiencing a "train of abuses". As The Declaration of Independence says:

--But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--

If a person insults me, we are humans and sometimes words come out wrong, but if a guy insults me over and over again...then I should note the behavior and maby look for a different 'friend'

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2021 10:30 PM

Very true and if the insulting of our intelligence was allowed to go on without us speaking truth and actually doing something about it, then we are FOOLS in going along with it!

Thankfully more people and even doctors are speaking up! Thanks Travis for your words of wisdom and investigation of the matter!

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Sep, 2021 10:43 PM

It is my pleasure to do so.