Author Thread: I want people to look at hypocracy!
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
I want people to look at hypocracy!
Posted : 25 Sep, 2021 07:39 PM

If I go mountain climbing, and the guy behind me is hanging off of a rope that is attached to me, it would be wrong for me to reason 'I do not like the extra weight that is dragging me down so I will cut the guy loose...after all -my body my choice-' (Most of us understand that line of thinking is absurd...because it is not your choice to murder someone because their life burdens you!)

But I agree with the idea of 'if it is me and only my body, then its my choice' But evidently the left does not support the saying 'my body, my choice when it comes to conservatives.

The Military produces a news website, and I am going to 'copy and paste' the headline that was taken from the website:

-Biden Orders Military to Move Toward Mandatory COVID Vaccine

(a snapshot of the article says)

In comments at the White House, Biden stopped short of imposing a vaccine mandate right away. But he said he has asked the Defense Department to look into how, and when, the military will add vaccines to protect against COVID-19 to the list of other vaccinations service members must receive.

Biden said making the vaccines mandatory is important because troops often serve in places where vaccination rates are low and COVID is prevalent."Men and women in uniform, who protect this country against grave threats, should be protected as much as possible from getting COVID-19," he said.

COVID vaccines are now available on an emergency use basis. Until the Food and Drug Administration issues full approval for the vaccines, the military has said it will not make them mandatory for service members.

When asked whether Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin is open to mandating troop vaccinations before the vaccine is fully approved by the FDA, Biden said, "I know he's open to it.

"The question is, when is the right time to get the most bang for the buck," Biden continued. "A lot of this is timing. I think it's going to happen, but ... it's still a temporary approval."

Biden said he would not pressure health agencies to come to any conclusions on approving the vaccine, but said he thinks they will reach their conclusions in early fall..-

In case someone does not understand the left wing liberals are wanting to figure out how they can 'politely-require men and women to do what they want.

So forget the leftists slogan 'my body, my choice'. You can not use the quote because your not their preferred brand of person.

(On a side note, did you know that the majority of Americans during the time of The American Revolutionary War just wanted to be left alone)

The way the liberals fight means that you can not be left alone. So when the liberals policy comes knocking at your door remember 'that they will only be your friend as long as another enemy exists...then you will be next.'

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
I want people to look at hypocracy!
Posted : 28 Sep, 2021 09:24 AM

Burlington Vermont has passed a resolution that immigrants there can vote in city elections now.

Democrats are infiltrating cities with immigrants, so they can gain votes in many upcoming elections.

Biden administration one goal while in office.