Author Thread: Is anybody else seeing how hollywood is loosing there magic?
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Is anybody else seeing how hollywood is loosing there magic?
Posted : 13 Oct, 2021 09:32 PM

A person does not need to strech there neck too far to see that alot of the movies that hollywood produces are used to subliminaly speak a message. A very clear example of this is in the movie 'Terminator 2' when Arnold rides that Harley Davidson Motorcycle down into the 'flood/spillway' and then the camera flashes to a sign that says that the clearence height is 9'11" (other examples exist which I am not an expert on) but the cabal/new world order has used hollywood movies to broadcast their future plans.

With the current demolishian of the cabal, we are seeing hollywood get cut down to size. I was wondering if other people are noticing the quality of movies that are coming out is of low quality, this is true for new as well as older movies...its like the 'spell' is wearing off.

theprezz

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Nov, 2021 12:25 PM

Except Arnold is Austrian, so to him 9/11 would actually be November 9th. Which is Tuesday! And Terminator 2 came out in 1991, which makes this year its 30th Anniversary. And 30th Anniversaries are Pearl Anniversaries.

PEOPLE, STAY IN YOUR HOMES ON TUESDAY AND AVOID PEARLS. THE CABAL HAS WARNED US!

Thank you.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2022 08:00 PM

Hollywood is

Making many super heroes movies !

So ridiculously unbelievable fiction.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Aug, 2022 07:56 PM

I am still seeing magic in some of the older films. I love Bogart films. And Bette Davis, Glenn Ford, so many. I like seeing Edith Head as the costume designer and the credits are only 1 minute long. Some of the older Color movies like King Solomon's Mines have great scenery and I can watch them over and over. Kingdom of Heaven with Orlando Bloom has wonderful costumes, scenery and its not a documentary....but it feels like one. there is a lot of truth in it. The "new" films are quite awful. I think I counted 9 westerns starring Trace Adkins. I didn't even start one.