Author Thread: Start listening to the alternative media.
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Start listening to the alternative media.
Posted : 23 Oct, 2021 07:35 PM

I would say about in the year 2011 or so, everyday folks started to notice that the 'mainstream media' was not telling the truth. Many of thoes people decided that they would start their own newscaist and place it on youtube...I sort of went the route of writing (instead of making videos). In say about 2014 youtube (which was one of the primary video platforms) started to target people that made news videos. It was plain to see that youtube was trying to make the mainstream news the only outlet where people could learn what was going on. An example of the trickery that the mainstream news outlets are guilty of could be seen in 2016. From time to time I would sometimes listen to a man in Flordia give a youtube report. The guy said that when Hilary Clinton held a political rally near him, he attended (he just wanted to have a look). He reported that their was maby 5-10,000 people there, and the event was held in a large areana. He said that the tv caeras were set up to film areas where people were seated in multiple rows...so if you watched the tv new coverage of the event the viewer was led to believe that there might have been a few thousand people at the event.

In 2017, facebook tried to stop me from trying to explain to truth to people. They did this by completely erasing my entire profile page (imagine almost 10 years worth of your personal pictures...just deleted). Of course I just created a new profile (but my pictures, contacts, and notes that I had written, thoes are gone)

But my point is that there is a group of people that have little to no idea that the media is feeding them a phony story. I a not asking people to give me sypathy...but the simple truth is that when someone like me shares the real story about what is going on, the other guy normaly can only see one option...and that is they either believe me (which would require them to admit that they have been fooled) or dont believe me (which sometimes results in the other person attacking me)

I recently got off of the phone with an elderly couple that told me that they have heard of nothing but good reports about the 'med. jab'. Many people know that I am a fairly tender hearted guy (of course I realize that their is a line, and when people purposfully cross that line...then they do not deserve to come back from where they came). I sort of feel like I should not blatenly make some people feel like they are toe-heads (but I think that if you take the med. jab...at a future point in time that it will not be good)

I want to close this post by sharing part of an article that someone else wrote. (I have listened to similar audio recordings, and the information can be highly disturbing to some people) The readers need to understand that 'we are involved in a war and the opposing force is filled with sociopaths and psychopaths (at minium I think the appropriate punishment would be for them to be house in a prison for the criminally insane) Not only do they desire to do bad things (like horror movie actions) to people, but they would like to trick you into going along with their twisted plans. (Here is part of the article)

...former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo learned his fate, having been held responsible for the needless deaths of thousands of senior citizens who perished during the first wave of a largely manufactured global plandemic. He was sentenced to death after a 3-officer panel at Guantanamo Bay heard testimony from former members of Cuomo’s staff, nursing home and hospice employees, and the worker of a freight company who claimed Cuomo had threatened to bankrupt the company unless it converted 18-wheelers into a fleet of roving freezers and crematoriums....

I am going to try to give people a few 'search words' but the rabbit hole is extremely deep...why...once you tell a lie, then you need to tell two lies to cover it up. So one lie, becomes 3 lies, then 7 mis-truths...before long an entirely alternate reality needs to be created, so I guess you could say that the news media is telling the truth...however the truth that is being told only exists in a make believe reality.

But the search terms that I am going to share with people is "cabal takedown" and "devolution"

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Start listening to the alternative media.
Posted : 28 Oct, 2021 01:11 PM

US District court judge put the order back in place, in August to close mexico board to USA.

After Biden opened it up, soon as he too office of president.

Biden cancelled serveral things Trump put in place for USA.

Don't believe all the Fake news telling Americans what a good job Biden is doing!!