Author Thread: Lets not look
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Lets not look
Posted : 6 Dec, 2021 05:27 PM

Ask yourself when was the last time that the news media has done a good job?

So why is the media repeatedly telling us about a sort of small (in size) tradgy in Michigan where three people died of a gunshot wounds and 8 others were injured (note I am not speaking lightly of the issue) but we need to question why is the media acting like nobody has ever got shot before. What happened in Michigan is a realitivly calm weekend in the inner city.

So we should look at the news media like Colonel Hogan did when he was defusing a bomb 'I did not know which wire was the correct wire that I should cut, but I was certain that Klink would pick the wrong one!'

So rather than talking about a 'false lead' news story, lets look at some information that the media proably does not want us to look into.

-A friend, TV host Christopher Mason, said he believes she had access to videotapes from all of Epstein’s properties — and the footage has gone missing.

“I’m sure she has access to the videos,” Mason said. “A lot of powerful people will be more than a little worried.”

So who among Epstein’s infamous black book will need a good lawyer if “G-Max” — the alias Maxwell used when moving around money — starts singing?

At the top of the list are the usual scandal magnets, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Alan Dershowitz. They all hung around with Epstein, but each has a history of slithering out of jams.

Other Epstein associates with less experience in the hot seat might start to squirm.-

Also cnn 'news media' recently fired Chrissy Cuomo for using his role as a news anchor to intentionally spread fake news (so that the public would not focus on the reproductive crimes that his brother (former governor of New York State) was involved in.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Lets not look
Posted : 7 Dec, 2021 12:06 AM

"Thou shall not kill"

Murder is contrary to common law and has been since the beginning of time. So I say let's look, and when we see things that are wrong expose them.

The loss of one life is tragic especially when wilfully done at the hands of another. I hope that as a society that we never become so cold that we view the loss of life as something trivial...

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Lets not look
Posted : 7 Dec, 2021 06:02 AM

Media should speak Out on how many millions of babies are murdered by "abortionist" in America alone.

Murdered.

All lives matter.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Lets not look
Posted : 7 Dec, 2021 06:26 AM

Concerning the 4 students murdered at school, which was Horrible tragedy, I found it surprising the law arrested the shooters Parents and charged them for involuntary murder.

Only the trial will tell the outcome !

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Lets not look
Posted : 9 Dec, 2021 02:06 AM

The US media are followers of Joseph Goebells, the friend of uncle Adolf.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Lets not look
Posted : 9 Dec, 2021 06:15 AM

Pi listen to conservative we radio.

Also Christian fellowship programing.

They speak from Biblical perfect on today's happenings or events.

Many people really don't have a Clue as to what this World 🌎 is headed for . Destruction!!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Lets not look
Posted : 9 Dec, 2021 06:16 AM

" I listen to"

correction