Author Thread: Look at what the news media is not saying
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Look at what the news media is not saying
Posted : 9 Dec, 2021 05:50 PM

Something that I am trying to learn is that I need to listen to what people do and do not say. I have learned that some people like to 'lead from the back' (thats what I call it anyway).

Sheepdogs like to lead from the back. Sheepdogs are fun to watch! I think that the basics of how to lead from the back is this: the sheepdog has to get in the head of what it is trying to maneuver (in this case sheep). The sheep are rarely ever threatened by the sheepdog, however the sheep just want to get away.

First the sheepdog sort of gets the entire herd of sheep into a big group, then its kind of like driving a boat, or backing something up. If the sheepdog wants the herd to move left...it runs to the right, if the desired direction of travel is to move to the right then the dog cuts left. Rarely there is ever a collision and I have never seen a group of sheep gang up and attack the dog. I guess the dog makes the sheep think 'oh I want to go over to that location'. I guess the irony of the situation is that the sheep are fleeing from a precieved trap and they are willingly running into a trap that they can not see!

The following headline was taken from an article that was produced by 'The New York Post'

-- How CBS and CNN went from reporting the news to distorting it --

so 'Cbs news agency' as well as 'Cnn news agency' are both in a bit of hot water because they were not dealing honestly with folks...kind of like the sheepdog that leads from the back!