Author Thread: never mess with a trained Marine
Admin

never mess with a trained Marine
Posted : 16 Dec, 2021 02:55 PM

I'm 40 years old and I have been competing in strongman competitions for 20 years, I have been lifting weights since I was 9.. I'm 6'5 and 300 lbs.. I also do boxing for a local ammuture leage in my town.. it helps that I'm 3 times the size of my opponents for the most part..

I always felt I was invincible until I was matched up in the ring against a young 19 year old Marine from Boston who is no bigger then 5'10 and about 190 lbs..

I thought I could take him since he was tiny next to me.. but I was dead wrong.. he toyed with me for a minute, but then he got serious and that was it , his punches felt like death and I became scared for my life.. I was kissing his feet.. he broke my jaw and cheek bone and they had to stop the fight to save me.. the fight lasted less then 2 rounds.. HE COULD HAVE ENDED MY LIFE IN THAT FIGHT IF HE WANTED TO AND I COULD NOT HAVE STOPPED HIM... I was just so glad when it was over...

Poet7

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 09:25 PM

Wow that’s a crazy and an impossible situation. It reminds me that even though we are small next to Jesus and His almighty strength He is humble enough to let us win. The victory of salvation. The true heart we have only beats because of His.

I’m glad you beaten into unconsciousness with his exuberant stamina. God bless you and this story.

We should all take a note from this page.

Lieberkim

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2023 05:35 PM

I have met military trained including Marines. Even have some in the family. Don’t mess with them! I respect those that serve and am grateful for them and thankful they’re on my side!!!!