Author Thread: The media is helping to confuse people in this web of lies!
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
The media is helping to confuse people in this web of lies!
Posted : 29 Dec, 2021 06:02 PM

Some information is being intentionally hid. I have sort of learned that when the media makes a big deal about something then you should try to look in the opposite direction.

This tactic has proven useful, at least*, in the last couple of years. In Psychology what the media is doing is called "projection". In short, projection is when a person says things like 'thoes people are my friends and we have been buddies for 30 years...we were all at the same party together and everybody except me started doing the wrong thing'

If you have paid a little attention to the overarching theme of what the media has been saying for the last 4-5 years...it basicly sounds like this 'look how much President Trump is involved with Russia...and we know that Russia has to be corrupt so we should impeach him because he had the nerve to question why the democratic party was recieving hundreds of thousand dollars for doing nothing'

It's like playing 'I spy' with a kid. If your in a room with a big green couch...the kid says 'I spy something and it is green' when you look at the kid they are obviously looking in the direction that they want you to look, but my point is that when it comes to childrens games it is like taking a walk through bizarro world...the same rules apply when listening to the democrats/rhino republicans and there allies in the fake news media.

I am going to try to recap a story that has been going on for nearly 8 years, but for a more complete account please search 'pay to play Biden' (Also, you might want to use Duck-Duck-Go...because google has been trying to stiffel the influence that the Patriots are having.)

The basic story is that the rino's and the dems were trying to bury America and President Trump and the Patriots have been exposing the bad actors (Because a large portion of Americans need to join together to put an end to the shenanigans) The bad guys think that they are clever by doing bad things and blaming the Patriots (thats what a false-flag event is) The bad actors have not just done one or two bad things, and what was done was not small (in my opinion what some of the bad people did was commit murder and they tried to overthrow the country...in short I believe that the death penelty is not out of the question) Preform a (duck-duck-go) search and look up 'pay to play...Biden'. Here are the tent poles of what has been going...bad people made a deal with other countries that if money was given to 'the Biden crime family' or 'the Clinton foundation' then bad u.s. politicians would 'sail the Amercian people down the river'. The word pathological comes to mind

The lies that a pathological liar tells are:

Lies that are extensive and overly complicated

Lies and patterns of lying that last for years or a lifetime

Lies that are disproportionate or unrelated to any end goal

Lies that are not a result of another mental or medical health condition

Originally this article was going to be about how the cdc (the cdc is not on the side of truth) required nfl players (national football league) to get "vacinated", and now their is a large number of covid cases among nfl players.

At this time I would like to ask the person reading this to help inform people that 'weird things are occouring' (and the majority of the media is sitting on there hands) Like Joey Biden recently had a interview where someone ended the conversation with 'lets go Branden' and Joey said "'I agree, lets go Branden'" I like to think that if a phrase that bad mouthed me was being passed around...at least I would not repeat it...So I really think that people should notice that the occupant that is said to be in the white house keeps changing the way that he looks in pictures