Author Thread: Some information about Lindsey Williams
TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Some information about Lindsey Williams
Posted : 29 Dec, 2021 09:26 PM

About in the late 1970, Lindsey met some men that were major players in the oil industry. Through the years he maintained some of the relationships and he would be told some 'top level' information. In 2015-16 it became obvious that the people at the top did not want Trump to become President (hint: but GOD did!) So after the election the major players (I will refer to them as 'black hats') were shocked by who was appointed as president of the United States.

Fast forward to about Aug. 2021 and Lindsey said that some black hats told him that part of the evil plan behind giving people the jabs was to infect people with 'part A', and at some point in the future the black hats were going to unleash an illness that people that received 'part A' could not fight off.

The guys that are fighting against the black hat are the white hats/Patriots led by GOD. The way that the black hats operate is through smoke and mirrors. So if you take away the smoke machine away and turn on the lights we can see that the man is not flying rather he is swinging on a wire. Well in 2016-2021 the white hats/Patriots have been exposing the magic tricks that the black hats were doing Know more and more people are wanting a refund for there show ticket )

I know a lady that is probably around late 50's, and I have sort of always known her as a healthy woman. But about a week ago they said that she went to a clinic because she did not feel well. She was given two options...she was told that either she could go to the hospital and have something done or a nurse could come to her home and give her a shot. I hear that the lady is so weak now that she is just laying in bed and she takes any food out of her mouth because she says that her mouth tastes like lead.

I know that I have heard reports that say that some 'public officials' are helping people become sick...and I wonder if she had recieved the cornoa virus jab and then did she recieve something in her shot that spells bad news?