Author Thread: Women not conducting themselves according to reasonable Christian expectations on Christian dating sites.
AQuietLifeWanted

View Profile
History
Women not conducting themselves according to reasonable Christian expectations on Christian dating sites.
Posted : 15 Feb, 2022 10:43 PM

Hi guys... l would like to hear opinions on whether you find that women on here are not presenting themselves as 'morally upright' in their behavior? l've been told by men friends on here, as well as seeing comments in men's profiles indicating there are a lot of women behaving improperly for what should be expected on a christian site. Is this as common as l'm hearing it to be? And what do you men think of this?

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Women not conducting themselves according to reasonable Christian expectations on Christian dating sites.
Posted : 21 Feb, 2022 12:19 PM

AQuietLifeWanted, I think it's unfair to generalize. Personally I find that women who contact me on this site are often spammers who get their accounts deleted quickly, often before I even read their message. But among those who contact me who are not deleted by CDFF administrators, most seem to be sincerely seeking what they consider Christian relationships. However, even among these, many seem to be divorced or separated and eager to rush into another romance and/or another marriage. Still, there are some who like me are sincerely seeking a relationship with God and a Christian friendship (common morals, goals, interests, etc.) before or instead of getting into romance. To summarize, yes there are some women here (and some men) who conduct themselves reasonably appropriately.