Author Thread: Goodbye FOX News
Admin

Goodbye FOX News
Posted : 29 Sep, 2009 12:28 AM

Okay, I admit I am old fashioned. I am a traditionalist in many ways. And, it appears to me that FOX News, and TV programmers like them are putting "progress" above the needs of people like me.

Just today, FOX News went to a wide screen format. Pardon me, but that wide black strip at the top and bottum of the screen looks stupid. And I will not watch it. So, I guess it's CNN for me.

I will no longer be watching FOX News. I watch very little of anything that has a wide screen format. Even one of my favorite shows of all time, "Monk." Since it has gone to the wide screen format, I haven't watched it.

The wide screen format makes my 20" screen look like a 12" screen, with 4 inches of black at the top and the bottum. I think it looks stupid.

Tell me, how is the attitude of FOX News different than those that are pushing healthcare down our throats? I'm old fashioned. I'm a traditionalist. They will probably defend this by calling it progress. But, doesn't that make them progressives? I guess those of us who are old fashioned traditionalists are not needed. As far as FOX News is concerned, we could all die, and they don't care. Tell me, why is that attitude any different than the death panel attitude of the liberal healthcare agenda?

Us old fashioned TV viewers are slowly being pushed away from TV. And so what - we are dying. And when we're all gone, all that will be left will be the progressive, younger TV viewer.

Good-bye FOX News. If progress is more important to you as it was in Germany just before the holocaust, then you really don't need old fogies like me.

View Profile
History
Goodbye FOX News
Posted : 31 Oct, 2009 09:56 PM

What's that thing they pull out when they check your oil in your vehicle....that's what you are reminding me of fox news is as close as you are going to get to what is really happening...I be you read the easiest thing for you to understand...you may be a couple quarts low sir..you might consider this...but I won't hold my breath...TRUTH MUST BE SEARCHED FOR TO FIND IT...SOMETIMES IT ASKS EFFORT OUT OF THE ONE SEEKING IT...BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE THE EFFORT IT TAKES...DOES NOT NECISSARILY MEAN YOU WILL OR WILL NOT FIND TRUTH...IT JUST SHOWS THAT TRUTH REALLY ISN'T WANTED IF IT TAKES TO MUCH WORK...BUT YOU SEE UNTIL YOU GO THE WHOLE NINE YARDS...WILLINGLY...DOING WHATEVER IT TAKES....YOU WILL NOT FIND IT...A COUPLE OF BLACK LINES IS ENOUGH FOR SOME TO LISTENTO FALSE PREACHERS...PERHAPS YOU MIGHT JUST LISTEN AND NOT LOOK...AT LEAST YOU LISTEN......TO TRUTH...TRUTH IS ALWAYS BETER THAN CNN...HAVE YOU EVER heard of the word ..."Katabole".....you see even Bibles have wrong translations and only disciplined study habits that ...."DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO FIND TRUTH"....will ever understand what was written originally and see what ...."EASY TO READ" type of people have changed it into...The Meat ....or The Milk.....its a choice....

View Profile
History
Goodbye FOX News
Posted : 1 Nov, 2009 06:57 AM

dear unknown, please stop with your insults to folks here. its in the rules here .. not only that its just plain out not so nice..

ole cattle