Author Thread: Democrats Leaders recked the economy
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Democrats Leaders recked the economy
Posted : 21 Jun, 2022 03:55 PM

Democrats Wrecked the Economy. Americans Won’t Forget.

Joe Biden and his dysfunctional administration — enabled by congressional Democrats — wrecked the country’s economy.

June 3, 2022

Democrats Wrecked the Economy. Americans Won’t Forget.

Joe Biden’s approval rating remains near all-time lows, hovering around 40 percent, and an overwhelming majority of voters — 70 percent — don’t want Biden to run for a second term. The disastrous poll numbers could doom Democrats in November’s midterm elections.

FiveThirtyEight: Even before Biden was elected in 2020, there’s been speculation about whether he’ll seek a second term. And a Wall Street Journal poll conducted from March 2-7 found that. . . only 29 percent think he will run again. A second Biden run isn’t that popular, either. According to an AP/NORC poll conducted from Jan. 13-18, 70 percent of Americans don’t want the president to run in 2024. Even Democrats are lukewarm about the idea. . .

The share of Americans who don’t want Biden to seek a second term is unusually high compared to previous first-term presidents. It’s also uncommon for voters to think that a sitting president won’t run for reelection.

The polls reflect voters’ rejection of Biden’s “tone-deaf” economic message that the economy is strong and families are financially secure. In fact, Americans’ confidence in the economy is the lowest it has been since the Great Recession, and for good reason. Gas prices hit new record highs every day this week, inflation remains out of control and economists warn the country could be on the verge of a recession. More voters now say they trust Republicans to fix the broken economy, and a generic Republican enjoys an eight-point lead in battleground districts.

As the midterms approach, dysfunction inside Joe Biden’s White House is exacerbating Democrats’ problems. Aides, frustrated that Biden isn’t “breaking through”, have resulted to finger pointing. Staffers are complaining about toxic work environments and there are reports of a major shakeup in the works.

New York Post: The Biden White House is “adrift” and rife with “managerial breakdowns” that have the president eyeing a major shakeup of his leadership team in a desperate bid to win back the American public — and Democratic Party leaders, according to a new report.

Biden has also reportedly become exasperated with poll after poll showing his approval rating dropping below the lowest levels recorded by his predecessor, Donald Trump. . . the president’s approval rating continues to sink as Americans grapple with a series of issues including decades-high inflation, a looming recession and an increase in violent crime.

Bottom Line: Joe Biden and his dysfunctional administration — enabled by congressional Democrats — wrecked the country’s economy.

Pennsylvanians Suffer Under Skyrocketing Costs While JohnFetterman Gets a $10,000 Raise

New Record: 239,000+ Immigrants Illegally Crossed the Border inMay

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2022 04:11 PM

Biden administration is spending millions of dollars trying to convict Trump of a crime .

Since trying to impeach him 2x while he was President.

But it failed.

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jun, 2022 08:56 PM

The 'democratic party' has something like three main boats. Some time ago the democrats made a choice to brand themselves as the 'party of the oppressed' when they did that the sort of unoficial motto became 'sink any boat that is firing a diffrent flag than the boat that you are in.

I have tried to write notes in the past and explain that much of the leadership within the democratic party, is not true democrats but rather they call themselves 'progressives' (the progressives are basicly non-militant neo-natzi's...a neo-natzi is the'new' variety of natzi's) Guess who the Russians are fighting in Ukraine...yep they call themselves the 'Azov Battelion' (hey look here is an article with a picture of pro Ukraine forces standing in front of a natzi flag.)

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/06/03/ykgh-j03.html

The progressives want political control over things, however when most people finaly get a good look at what thoes people want...then progressivism looses support. Thats the thing about Trump, GOD appointed the man (I think that Trump is a little dismayed that people think of him as a 'republican politian') Trump is not part of the club.

Here is how it works, in 2016 I think that there was something like 13 men running to be nominated by the republican party and there was about two people running to recieve the democratic nomination. (many people think its two diffrent orgnizations...and it might look that way. But when you get down to it its like two cars that are the same cars but they are painted diffrently)

The club (the club is bigger than either of the two political parties) I am just going to throw out some numbers, but say one of the republicans was 80% controled by the club (meaning if elected president, that person would mindlessly go along with 80% of the plan as laid out by the club)

I know for certain, that the club had rallied behind 'killery rodham clinton'. But the history showed that GOD appointed Trump. Of course the club was 'squirming in there seats'. They (oppsite of love) Trump, and brick by brick I watched Trump tear down the buildings that the club had built. (that is what the phony impeachments were about...the club just wanted Trump out of the picture.

Now in 2019, if a blind monkey had been running for president (and the mokey was popular and elligable to become president. However ther was not a blind monkey running (I did not pay a lot of attention to the oppisition that was running against Trump, but I do remember that however many people wanted to be choosen by the democratic party (I think it was around 6 at one point) but it was a joke (like the debates were them saying how great each one thought that they were followed by someone else tearing the first person down.)

Remember I said that the democratic party have an unoficial slogan of 'sink every boat that is not just like the one that you are on' well that backfired on the democrats because they choose to become the party of the oppressed. Basicly the democrats had been teaching people 'democrats are for the little guys' that sounds like a good slogan until you realize that ther are a whole lot of people that are one inch taller than you...so the shortest guy must be the darling of the democratic party. See the democratic ships had started to drift futher and futher apart. So what the 'club' did (remember the club is progressive/neo-natzi thinkers) is they chose a man that was on the moderate democratic ship named Joey Biden.

Joe is not the one calling the shots! Its the club that is calling the shots, and the club just wants to control things. I tend to think that Joey Biden understood that it was a bad idea for him to abandon billions of dollars worth of equipment in Afganstan, but the club thought that it was a good idea. (I think that I talked about how Trump messed up the clubs timing...see the club thinks in decades and they roll out there evil plans very slowly. Its like the club has designed a 'magic show' and the audiance needs to be in a certain spot or else people can see the wire that the man is swinging from and nobody will believe the magician is magic) What GOD allowed the Patriots to do was we pointed people to enter through the back door, and now the audience is walking up behind the magician and we see that steam is not comming out of the guys ears, instead its a small smoke machine.

So why would Joey Biden be sending millions of tax payer dollars to help defeat the Russians. (the story becomes stranger when you realize that at the end of WWII, America and Russia were both fighting the natzis...but now a faction in america is trying to help the natzi's defeat the Russians) Maby we are looking at the truth of the following statement:

The Rothschilds and their banking cartel have funded both sides of virtually every war

People need to realize that there are some very powerful people that claim to be on our side...but they are not!

https://scottdegroat.substack.com/p/the-rise-above-movement-patriot-front-d10