Author Thread: true love has no boundaries since Jesus remained at the center they guide our hearts in holiness
Pierre234^

View Profile
History
true love has no boundaries since Jesus remained at the center they guide our hearts in holiness
Posted : 18 Aug, 2022 11:08 AM

My dreams it's of have a relationship built in the Holiness with a Christians woman fearing God, if it's possible on Cdff

The true love has no boundaries when we put first Jesus at the center of our conversation and in our share together when we have as guide " the bible the word of God " the study and the prayer.

I looking for " a True relationship built in the fearing of God with "one woman "

1) Fearing God ,

live and Treating his body in the Holiness as the temple of Holy Spirit of God

2) dress with the modesty

3) seriously, honestly, romantic, sincerely

4) without tattoos in his body and without piercing.

5) she don't smoked and who doesn't addicted with the Alcohol.

Please read it before : I don't looking for a Christians woman for only ; Green card or (Residence). As the majorities woman believes or victims when she cross of man from Everywhere here.

I want to looking for woman for built a Ministry together; worship Continuously And praying together read the bible and going to church and helped our communities in the word of God and Evangelization for searching of souls for God. And continuous to preaching the gospel of God everywhere. Progress in our walk with God. I would like to built a home built in the Holiness and fearing God. Our house will a house who served the Lord's in the purity and fearing.

No scammers no fake profile no cheaters no lies, no prejudice of colors or etc........

If you're not seriously don't contacts me I have no times to lost please. I'm here for a woman fearing God and seriously in his word.

Sandra1979^

View Profile
History
true love has no boundaries since Jesus remained at the center they guide our hearts in holiness
Posted : 23 Aug, 2022 08:00 PM

True love has plenty of boundaries. Read 1 Corinthians 13. There are many things true love will not do.

Pierre234^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 10:19 AM

1 Corinthians 13 : 1 : Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

Pierre234^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 10:23 AM

Explain to me you say there are some things true love can't be done, which ones please.

Pierre234^

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Aug, 2022 10:29 AM

This chapter of Corinthians is addressing themes of integrity, and of the heart. Paul is saying that we need to use love as the driving characteristic of what motivates our actions. Actions without love, are meaningless

Sandra1979^

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Aug, 2022 08:05 PM

It's really not that difficult. Paul says true love will not envy or boast and is not arrogant. Love is not rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful. It does not rejoice at wrongdoing. Love never ends. Those are all boundaries of what love will not do just like these verses say.