Hi, princesshannah
Posted : 30 Sep, 2022 01:21 PM

Hi, i like PrincessHannah

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
History
Hi, princesshannah
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 04:36 AM

The person who posted this is no longer on this site..I think.

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
History
Hi, princesshannah
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 04:57 AM

Princesshannah's profile is still here..she has a very well written profile & she has almost 200 who have chosen her as a

favorite..I can see why..she is a very unusual person..she is just like the Hannah in the bible..if you remember..Hannah was the mother of samuel..she prayed for a child & was given Samuel..she gave Samuel to the

Lord & to the priests so he could be helpful in the temple service..Hannah had prayed for this to happen & it did happen..& she was blessed with 5 more children..Samuel was the last & most effective as Israel's judges..and his 2 sons did not follow in his godly example..but Samuel did help the people of Israel to establish a monarchy & he anointed the 1st 2 kings..Samuel is listed in the hall of faith in Hebrews chapter 11

thismindbeinyou2

View Profile
History
Hi, princesshannah
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 07:45 AM

Princesshannah's profile is still here..she has a very well written profile & she has almost 200 who have chosen her as a

favorite..I can see why..she is a very unusual person..she is just like the Hannah in the bible..if you remember..Hannah was the mother of samuel..she prayed for a child & was given Samuel..she gave Samuel to the

Lord & to the priests so he could be helpful in the temple service..Hannah had prayed for this to happen & it did happen..& she was blessed with 5 more children..Samuel was the last & most effective as Israel's judges..and his 2 sons did not follow in his godly example..but Samuel did help the people of Israel to establish a monarchy & he anointed the 1st 2 kings..Samuel is listed in the hall of faith in Hebrews chapter 11

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Hi, princesshannah
Posted : 14 Oct, 2022 12:58 PM

Yes he has left. For reasons known only to himself he decided to post his interest on the public forum instead of contacting the person directly..:-)