Author Thread: What do you think the meaning of life is?
Mr_Galen

View Profile
History
What do you think the meaning of life is?
Posted : 28 Dec, 2022 04:25 PM

I'll weigh in but I would like to hear other people's opinions first.

To give a hint what, I'll say, 421027.

Mr_Galen

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2023 01:54 PM

No volunteers? Really? Well I suppose I should spill the beans then. The key to living, the meaning of all human life, is....drumroll...love. We were created to be in a relationship of love with God who is and each other. I was taught this with this phrase, "The meaning of life is love. The young love things. The grown love family and friends. The mature love the unknown and even enemies. We perfect this by fully loving whom is Love and ourselves." (Obligatory Copyright notice: Canny Doodle Creative Commons copyright: No Derivatives, Attribution Required, Non-commercial use only. The way you can express this is pouring out your particular type of love to the world, be it in work or elsewhere. What is the proof? 421027=42:10:27=Luke 10:27. He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

If you seek God with the questions you have, he will answer you.

Mr_Galen

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jan, 2023 12:50 PM

Follow up here

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=33931&forum_sub_cat_id=2