Author Thread: Meaning of Life in relation to Dating
Mr_Galen

View Profile
History
Meaning of Life in relation to Dating
Posted : 3 Jan, 2023 09:33 AM

So my last post was about the meaning of life.

https://www.christiandatingforfree.com/forum/forum_details.php?topic_id=33912&forum_sub_cat_id=2

I've also talked about the difference of finding a soul mate verses a sole mate (Someone who checks all the boxes vs someone who can walk with you in all circumstances.)

How does this work with dating? I feel that many people look to marriage and a family as their purpose in life, but have not really explored themselves (Men and woman) to see if they would be happy with that lifestyle. The issues we have before a marriage, we will carry into marriage. The best marriages are those couples who have gone to God, asked over and over and over till they got an answer as to why God put them on this earth. Some people don't ask because they know it will be hard at times (it will be). Some people ask because they feel that they don't have it in them (you were never supposed to do it in your own power). Some people don't ask because they have not fully surrendered their lives and want to what they want to do (Do you think the good you can arrange is better than the good that God can arrange?). Whatever the reason, the stumbling blocks you have in your life will be brought into your marriage. Do you think your future wife/husband would want your steps to sure and firm or to be tripping over the things that will reduce the happiness in your future marriage, if God decides that it is good for you?

Mr_Galen

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2023 10:05 PM

Seek first the Kindom of God and all these things will be added unto you.

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jan, 2023 08:56 AM

So true dear brother Our dear Lord bless u with the right partner!!!🙏🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇🙏🙏🙏🙏☀🌄🌳