Author Thread: single never married guy
savedinflorida2015

View Profile
History
single never married guy
Posted : 6 Feb, 2023 04:48 PM

hi guys i am looking for a single never married woman to date or marry.

i joined never married dating .com

have you guys joined never married dating . com ?

https://www.nevermarrieddating.com/

i am tired of all the christian girls with kids that are not married on dating websites .

Psalm621^

View Profile
History
single never married guy
Posted : 18 Mar, 2023 05:29 AM

I do understand what you mean.

It is often hard when you have not been married and have kept yourself in the Lord, especially in my age range, to only see 'separated' and 'divorced'. You sometimes wonder why God has kept you single, why others have families and kids, and why men are still 'allowed' to date women many years younger than them, while your boat for having a family has already sailed. Most of these questions I won't be able to fully answer this side of eternity and can only speculate, while simultaneously being judged unfairly by the world and often, other Christians for keeping single in Christ. First and foremost though we are called not to judge. yes, don't be yoked with unbelievers, and live according to His word and what you feel God has called you to. We can be discerning, whilst having empathy for the various situations people may find themselves in due to either their own sin, others' sin or merely living in a broken world.

Perhaps specify explicitly in your profile that you wish to date women who have never been married?

R123

View Profile
History
single never married guy
Posted : 19 Mar, 2023 03:29 PM

The OP looks like an advert for his website - he has his own photo as part of the logo on the front page!