Author Thread: Why Leave Me on Read Status?
SamReb1776^

View Profile
History
Why Leave Me on Read Status?
Posted : 13 Feb, 2023 10:41 AM

i keep trying to engage by talking to a new woman every so often by saying "Hi my name is ____, how are you today?" they always leave me on read status, or will immediatly delete message without viewing my profile. Im looking for a woman who isnt shallow, but who also can keep a conversation, and not be stuck up.

SamReb1776^

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Feb, 2023 10:48 AM

also the lack of modesty is a big turn off. A woman once wrote me "Hi sexy!" And i was like shalloowwwwwww. Good women of Gods character posted in Proverbs 31 are very few.

Beltheshazzar01^

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Mar, 2023 03:08 PM

It's probably a more common problem that we realize, but in a way it's a blessing: if a woman just leaves you on read status, especially when you take the time to reach out in a polite and thoughtful way, she's demonstrating that she doesn't deserve your attention. Rejoice and move on to someone who has the capacity to receive.

SamReb1776^

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2023 07:13 AM

thank you brother in christ! God bless you! i will keep looking. When one finds me that God sent, i will know as they all say. you will just know!

anond3rp

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Mar, 2023 12:51 PM

bel i correct.

i assume most woman on here are SWAMPED with requests and they can pick and chose who they feel they have the best opportunity with at their own pace. i guess people like us just dont have the "magical allure" to be attractive potentials.

for us, i suppose we need to be sure to "advertise" to the specific type of Lady we want. a very select few people are earth will fit your preferred partner format. the important question is HOW do you advertise yourself to be attractive to her? what does SHE want that you have to offer?

do not put out your best supporting quality as your only quality, and NEVER boast about qualities you do not have. but hint at what you have to offer.

all i have to offer is Jesus, and a wedding band. if a Lady is not attracted to a relationship that is Christ centered then she is not attracted to me.

yzel33^

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2023 04:52 AM

Hi SamReb. Thank you for initiating this point. I am a recent member of CDFF and I don't know much about it.

I would like to be guided more on how to modestly handle communication.

So, in your opinion, how should a woman respond to a message when she realizes she's not interested in the sender after looking at his profile? Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2023 05:10 AM

Everyone has a different way of managing messages some people reply to all messages, while others only reply to those they're interested in getting to know. I'm starting to think there may be merit in only replying to those you're interested in. I recently had to block someone who sent me numerous messages after I'd sent a polite thanks but no thanks message...:-)

yzel33^

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2023 05:13 AM

That's a good point. Thanks!

So, maybe I'll just have to acknowledge receiving the message and be clear whether I'm interested or not. :)

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2023 10:59 AM

It is a subject that comes up at dating sites every now and then... :-)

Everyone deals with it in their own way. There have been discussions (at many sites) about 'women being rude' for not replying back.. and whether or now we should send everyone a 'thank you' note.

Many girls have had the exact experience as Jayzeee. men trying to plead their case and convince the woman that she should get to know him, even if he creeps her out ..