Author Thread: Why Do Most Girls/Women/Ladies on CDFF Not Detail Racial Preference on their Profiles?
MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Why Do Most Girls/Women/Ladies on CDFF Not Detail Racial Preference on their Profiles?
Posted : 13 Feb, 2023 10:36 PM

I've been back here just a couple of weeks trying to find a genuine Christian woman here to ignite a long-lasting relationship. As an interracial-friendly person, I figured that it is ideal to be upfront in making that preference explicit in my profile. Conversely, I've encountered quite a bunch of ladies here that reply antagonistically based on racial differences - though they did not expressly indicate on their profiles that they prefer their own race. Is it not better to actually make it obvious right there for all to read and to know? This is not an overgeneralization, but drawn from my own experiences here so far. I am eager to read your thoughts on this.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Why Do Most Girls/Women/Ladies on CDFF Not Detail Racial Preference on their Profiles?
Posted : 14 Feb, 2023 03:30 AM

Because it’s not practical to list every single thing you’re hoping for in a potential partner in your profile. When you can simply filter people out once they’ve contacted you based on whatever criteria you have…:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Feb, 2023 05:05 AM

Yes

If you don't want to date a certain Race you should put that in your profile..

MyPrince2023^

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2023 08:17 PM

I agree with Moonlight! Race, religion, politics, social status, financial circumstances, are critical factors in dating. A true Christian who believe in separate but equal or against miscegenation (interracial relationship) should be bold to state it explicitly to spare everyone the embarrassment of the subliminal message: "I'm sorry but I don't see a chemistry" or "I'm sorry, I don't date outside my race." In my view, no one should apologize for their preferences in relationship or dating because it is a personal thing - sharing your most intimate life with another human being who you may not fully embrace - and who knows for how long. So, Jayzeee you do have a point, but I dissent.

starksiron

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jun, 2023 09:31 AM

I agree with what you are trying to point out. CDFF is worldwide dating site but some people here don't specify that they want a partner with the same country as they have or mostly from the West. Majority of women here like to find a partner in their own country or from the West. they don't like LDR. that is based on my observation.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2024 03:37 PM

Most women like nice conversations with Men who love Women and show it through there Communications om messaging.